Team B is so cheap (New Info)

I dont know if this is a shock to anyone or this is normal but on Dakota's livestream right now, he admitted that the dancers have to pay for their flights and hotel themselves. Brandon (another dancer) commented on the livestream to ask him about his hotel and Dakota showed him the view, then asked about his hotel. Brandon said "it's cute, nothing like yours" 

THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR HOTEL? :4music:

Team B is really THAT cheap?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are joking.. all dancers are in the same hotel . I dont think they can't afford those hotels.....for example, if I stay by my own I'm not going to the most expensive hotel...

they are joking... Britney and her team needed them, they don't need Britney.. they are not going to spend all their salary on hotels and food ... if they want clothes and extra food its their business but the hotel is paid by Britney team or by the organizer

2 minutes ago, Denise said:

I think they are joking.. all dancers are in the same hotel . I dont think all of them have money for the same hotel..for example, if I stay by my own I'm not going to the most expensive hotel...

they are joking... Britney and her team needed them, they don't need Britney.. they are not going to spend all their salary on hotels and food ... if they want clothes and extra food its their business but the hotel is paid by Britney team

they aren't joking because Brandon wasnt there at that hotel. He said to Dakota: "You made it!" Then asked how it is??? :plzexplain:

4 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

they aren't joking because Brandon wasnt there at that hotel. He said to Dakota: "You made it!" Then asked how it is??? :plzexplain:

Believe me, they are not rich people... right now they have in Thailand 6 free days  and they stay to one of the most expensive resorts.. do you think they can afford all these money? It's not their fault they dont have shows 6 days ..They can't pay expensive hotels for nothing

I had a job like that a year ago, and the company paid for me the food and the hotels.. I would never accept to pay hotels because they need me, I don't need them

Just now, Denise said:

Believe, they are not rich people... right now they have in Thailand 6 days free  and they stay to one of them most expensive resort.. do you think they can afford all these money? It's not their fault because they dont have shows 6 days ..They can't pay expensive hotels for nothing

I had a job like that a year ago, and the company paid for me the food and the hotels.. I would never accept to pay hotels because they need me, I don't need them

Im going off what I legit read and witnessed. They weren't kidding and last time I checked... you're not a dancer for Britney?

4 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Im going off what I legit read and witnessed. They weren't kidding and last time I checked... you're not a dancer for Britney?

Why they should go to travel with Britney if they are going to pay for hotels? Who would accept that? I prefer to stay home with my dogs instead of spending my money on hotels..

Maybe they wanted to stay to another hotel, I don't know.. but I'm sure they are not ******** to travel around the world for nothing instead of staying home with their family

I never heard of a job that dont pay for gas/bus/train/flight/hotels and food if they need you to work away from home, if so you get the money back later. Even the most simple jobs pay for that...  :ponderney:

I really dont think they need to pay for all that traveling and hotels themselfs... thats ALOT of money. I would refuse to go if that were the case, no matter how great the job was. 

16 minutes ago, Kingnacio said:

Lol they pay for the dancers' accommodation in Vegas + everyone's flights to/from Vegas. That's a lot of money considering the staff in Vegas is bigger. Plus why would they pay for their flights and hotels when they're in Vegas but not on tour? :forkit:

Kingnacio, hey boo :queenriri: your trips to Vegas seems "alone" maybe next time if you go to Vegas and maybe idk see Britney one last time before POM ends... Call a ***** up, I'll show you a good time in Vegas and in bed too :riri: 

JK, but seriously you're like always there :lostney:  Get it thou

4 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Kingnacio, hey boo :queenriri: your trips to Vegas seems "alone" maybe next time you go to Vegas and maybe idk see Britney one last time before POM ends... Call a ***** up, I'll go you a good time in Vegas and in bed too :riri: 

JK, but seriously you like always there :lostney:  Get it thou

Hi bb :saycheese: Haha it looks l've been there a lot but I know several fans that have seen POM more times. This fan that lives in Vegas has seen her over 180 times.:idkney: I was speechless when I found out. 

51 minutes ago, Kingnacio said:

Lol they pay for the dancers' accommodation in Vegas + everyone's flights to/from Vegas. That's a lot of money considering the staff in Vegas is bigger. Plus why would they pay for their flights and hotels when they're in Vegas but not on tour? :forkit:

Oh hey, just wanna say, i love all your m&gs. So jealous haha

Archived