Which One Would You Choose?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the songs maybe. I'm not interested in her funeral scene or killing a guy in perfume...or the pregnancy thing from that one video.  Those seem like small details over all. Mm is the only one I'd want to see full length and in good quality but other than that what else is there? I'm honestly glad she cut the really dark stuff out of her other videos. 

:bthink:

..........See, the thing is, we've already gotten a lot of the unreleased songs (maybe not officially, but I know we all have them), but videos.... I'm going to go with videos, but I also want them to give us the raw/behind the scenes footage of the pre-existing videos that we already have, bloopers, every little scrapped or alternative scene. Release it like Britney: The Videos. Make it part two, or actually, call it 'Britney: The Complete Videos'. This includes When Your Eyes Say It, if anything was filmed for it. (I can't remember if it was scrapped while or before filming.)

Archived