I fully believe Britney will be dancing great with amazing choreography next era, and here's why....

jamesedward94

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading about this every new era finishes " Next era will be her best":weusay::weusay:

Guys, this is current Britney! This is the Britney we'll get in her next album, her next tour, etc :tiffanynod::tiffanynod:

She DOES NOT CARE about being on the spot or smash the entire pop industry again at all....once some of you understans that, you'll be a lot way happier  :staysalty::staysalty:

She will never be back to the performer she once was... what we have now is what we have it's good but not iconic anymore and we need to let it go maybe she will find something eventually that makes her performances iconic again... like when she did the femme fatale tour her hair flips on the throne was legendary the circus tour cage dance is legendary she needs to stick to more minamal strong movements with a prop that could be her new iconic thing 

Archived