I fully believe Britney will be dancing great with amazing choreography next era, and here's why....

jamesedward94

Just now, lolo. said:

yea that's why she keeps doing the 2013-Toxic "choreo" instead of having replaced it by the BBMA's choreo in the 16's revamp. The same w/ original MM choreography. :forkit:

Let's not forget the disappearance of the back walkover 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with you. a lot of people on here tend to forget how far shes come even just from the start of vegas, let alone since like 2011. while im a fan of vegas and how its helped her grow (and got her back on stage at big events like the BB Awards!) i think its run too long and really has gotten her bored. if anyone has followed her since the beginning of her career, they know that when she gets bored that leads to her not doing her best. the good thing though is shes happy again and energetic and in ridiculous shape. i think with b10 and her being able to have creative expression through the album and hopefully through a tour, shell definitely bring it.

1 hour ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

I want her to do better choreo because she has so much energy.

But sometimes i feel like she likes choreographers like charladonna becasue she gives basic, easy choreo to do rather than anything complex. Idk. 

THe make me choreo wasn't super good (the original , but still) and someone made a change for the POM version we now know ,so even if nice choreo is given she will water it down

1 hour ago, grandespears94 said:

She's bored but she's also lazy to do something about it.

i think the first step to her dancing hard is to hire a good choreographer, someone which will push her. Right now, her confidence and fluidity is there NO DOUBT. 

But she's playing it safe. And the people around her aren't challenging her. 

She's doing progressively challenging choreos I'll give her that. (BBMAs Toxic floor choreo, Slumber Party floor choreo) 

what if her choreographers are actually pushing her but she's refusing to do more? :triggered:

29 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Part of me wants her to wear this on stage...

hair-net-0.jpg

Just to stop her messing with her extensions. BUT then we'd be deprived of hair flicks and that's pretty much all we have left these days :crying1:

she'd be adjusting it constantly :sofedup:

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

what if her choreographers are actually pushing her but she's refusing to do more? :triggered:

Britney: YOU NEED TO PUSH YOUSERLF :lessons:

Britney: I don't want to! :byebitch:

Britney: STEP UP YOUR GAME BRINNI! :bichpls:

Britney: No. :messbye:

Britney:  tumblr_lzfgqkIa2w1qbrfkt.gif

Whatever....

Resultado de imagen para britney dance gif

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

Britney: YOU NEED TO PUSH YOUSERLF :lessons:

Britney: I don't want to! :byebitch:

Britney: STEP UP YOUR GAME BRINNI! :bichpls:

Britney: No. :messbye:

Britney:  

Whatever....

Resultado de imagen para britney dance gif

630356.gif

Choreographer: Ok Brit, we're gonna go over the chorus one more time to solidify it, ok?

Britney: cool, alright, cool

Choreographer: let's do it together

Britney: of course y'all

giphy.gif

Choreographer: perfect! you're gonna kill it!

**5 minutes before the show**

Britney: i made some adjustments that I think it's gonna look really cool, preston said he liked it more. you'll see on the show

Choreographer: *shaky voice* alright, as long as it's good

Britney: of course!

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

630356.gif

Choreographer: Ok Brit, we're gonna go over the chorus one more time to solidify it, ok?

Britney: cool, alright, cool

Choreographer: let's do it together

Britney: of course y'all

giphy.gif

Choreographer: perfect! you're gonna kill it!

**5 minutes before the show**

Britney: i made some adjustments that I think it's gonna look really cool, preston said he liked it more. you'll see on the show

Choreographer: *shaky voice* alright, as long as it's good

Britney: of course!

giphy.gif

Ooooh the choreo for POm actually used to be decent

14 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I also think about choreography that could've been, like with Toxic. I don't think Britney would've changed the choreography from the documentary if she was at the place she is now.

but she changed make me's choreography, too.

1 hour ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

I want her to do better choreo because she has so much energy.

But sometimes i feel like she likes choreographers like charladonna becasue she gives basic, easy choreo to do rather than anything complex. Idk. 

ı agree, she has been getting rid of some parts of the choreographies since the beginning of the residency, like circus breakdown, the choreo for the verse of break the ice before the revamp and mm backwalkover.

and she stopped doing the move she does here at 1:04/1:05

and the move she does here at 0:11

she waters down the original choreos and stops doing some parts of them after a while and she still does these things after the revamp.ı really think that she doesn't want to dance anymore (ı mean, she doesn't want to do anything choreographed, ı am not talking about normal dancing) but since she doesn't want to sing either she feels like she has to do at least one of them so she dances but wants easy choreos and as if it is not enough that they are easy already she ***** them up.

I don't think she would make things different. She had the opportunity with changing the show before her asia tour. So I believe if she decides to tour more countries, It would be the same. I somehow can't see her making some kind of "new album tour". She decided not to change anything for her asia tour, she didn't even add some new songs or change choreos she doesn't like. I mean it's her show, she can do anything with it, but she is LAZY *** that's all. She'd rather fix her hair or squat needing a pee instead of put half of her efforts to make it look good (good choreos, good outfits, prerecorded vocals). She doesn't care because she thinks she doesn't have to. Agreed, she doesn't, but at the end we're still hoping for her to shine, which is not her point anymore

On 17/6/2017 at 0:24 AM, It'sSamB!tch said:

I always thought the rehearsals of POM and FF tour were better. I mean she looked amazing and happy and energetic but that is all gone from the moment she starts her tour. I do wonder why that is

Nobody knows for sure, but sometimes I think it's because they don't have everything finished until almost a few weeks before the opening night, or maybe less. I'm talking about the stage, the outfits. They start the choreos in a studio, I suppose, but then the stage is finished and they have to change everything to adapt it to the different shapes, and position all the dancers, etc. Plus she has to move from one side to the other, or go to the upper platforms, etc, and there it goes half the choreo.

Also I don't know how many dress rehearsals they have, but I imagine it's very different to dance with sports clothes than the leotards she likes to wear, and the makeup, and the wigs she had at the beginning of the residency, and the mic headset and all the lights and then the crowd, and many different things that probably underwhelm her the first dates.

Who knows tbh

17 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

she waters down the original choreos and stops doing some parts of them after a while and she still does these things after the revamp.ı really think that she doesn't want to dance anymore (ı mean, she doesn't want to do anything choreographed, ı am not talking about normal dancing) but since she doesn't want to sing either she feels like she has to do at least one of them so she dances but wants easy choreos and as if it is not enough that they are easy already she ***** them up.

Yeah, these past legs she's improvising a lot, and I like it, but the result is what you say, she ends up looking lazy because she ***** them up, but I think she just never felt totally comfortable doing those moves. So she pulls those random moves at some parts, but then she has to go back to the scripted choreo, but it's as if she doesn't know how to go back again, or when to go back. I notice she wants to improvise, but at the same time doing something not rehearsed takes her out of balance.

So the ideal would be if she stood in front of a mirror and started to do the choreos and decide what she's gonna scrap and what's the new thing she's gonna do, so she could feel more secure about the changes she's doing. But then we would be talking about recreating the whole show, and there's no time for that, apparently...

I totally understand that she doesn't wanna do the choreo anymore, because since the beginning it was very ugly, unnatural, un-Britney. But she could easily come up with something better if she wanted to, something that suits her better, that flows with her style naturally.

On 6/18/2017 at 1:14 AM, Popeye said:

THe make me choreo wasn't super good (the original , but still) and someone made a change for the POM version we now know ,so even if nice choreo is given she will water it down

the original choreo wasn't anything complex or fluid either. I'd rather choreographers like Squared division over Charmladonna any day

yeah honestly I can't even imagine doing the same choreo for almost 5 years , the residency damaged her career and reputation , she should have left after 2 years or 3 top but it's too long now and she isn't getting younger , I wish she could get out of the box and be inspired by new original artists and make really good music again instead of trying to sell more and more......:likethat:

On 17/6/2017 at 3:13 AM, jamesedward94 said:

When Britney was rehearsing for Piece of Me, she was still in a pretty bad place. Just think about how dreadful and unhappy she looked opening night. Over the course of its run, Piece of Me has given Britney back a lot of her confidence and fierceness. There have been many times recently she has actually looked very similar to the old Britney. We also got one of best videos since her prime with Slumber Party. she looks amazing in it and actually dances!

Britney is obviously bored with Piece of Me. She's done pretty much the same choreography across the board from the start, with some minor changes here and there. I also think about choreography that could've been, like with Toxic. I don't think Britney would've changed the choreography from the documentary if she was at the place she is now. Luckily, Piece of Me is ending it's run this year. I fully believe that whatever she serves up next is going to be really great and win back so many people who have given up on here.

At least, I truly I hope so.

I hope so

Archived