I fully believe Britney will be dancing great with amazing choreography next era, and here's why....

jamesedward94

When Britney was rehearsing for Piece of Me, she was still in a pretty bad place. Just think about how dreadful and unhappy she looked opening night. Over the course of its run, Piece of Me has given Britney back a lot of her confidence and fierceness. There have been many times recently she has actually looked very similar to the old Britney. We also got one of best videos since her prime with Slumber Party. She looks amazing in it and actually dances!

Britney is obviously bored with Piece of Me. She's done pretty much the same choreography across the board from the start, with some minor changes here and there. I also think about choreography that could've been, like with Toxic. I don't think Britney would've changed the choreography from the documentary if she was at the place she is now. Luckily, Piece of Me is ending it's run this year. I fully believe that whatever she serves up next is going to be really great and win back so many people who have given up on her.

At least, I truly I hope so.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

When Britney was rehearsing for Piece of Me, she was still in a pretty bad place. Just think about how dreadful and unhappy she looked opening night. Over the course of its run, Piece of Me has given Britney back a lot of her confidence and fierceness. There have been many times recently she has actually looked very similar to the old Britney. We also got one of best videos since her prime with Slumber Party. she looks amazing in it and actually dances!

Britney is obviously bored with Piece of Me. She's done pretty much the same choreography across the board from the start, with some minor changes here and there. I also think about choreography that could've been, like with Toxic. I don't think Britney would've changed the choreography from the documentary if she was at the place she is now. Luckily, Piece of Me is ending it's run this year. I fully believe that whatever she serves up next is going to be really great and win back so many people who have given up on here.

At least, I truly I hope so.

Amen 

6 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

If she is in fact so bored, why didn't she change it? She's been doing some choreos for the last 4 years and she executes them worse now than back in the opening.

And it seems like she butchers her choreos with annoying gestures, maybe she believes she looks more energetic if she does so :shameless:

She's bored but she's also lazy to do something about it.

i think the first step to her dancing hard is to hire a good choreographer, someone which will push her. Right now, her confidence and fluidity is there NO DOUBT. 

But she's playing it safe. And the people around her aren't challenging her. 

She's doing progressively challenging choreos I'll give her that. (BBMAs Toxic floor choreo, Slumber Party floor choreo) 

Archived