I wouldn't be mad if she wore these again on POM

none

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I really LOVED this one. It was colorful, neon-like, sassy, girly... you know, it went really well with the whole theme. And she looked so cute in it! :giggleney:

Related image

Related image

Related image

this has to be with the right hair and makeup. The first hair makes this outfit look AMAZING. The others... :watrusayin: And different shoes.... or no shoes and do a little The Hook Up tease from OHT 

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i pretend it didn't happen :orangu: 

i'm one of the few who likes this one, but it should have been more elaborate 

tumblr_nwq9p6DGhZ1qav3b2o8_1280.jpg

I will never stop being thankful for every iteration of the over-the-knee boots - even the stockings faux-boots she's wearing now. 

Because the wedge sneakers are the ******* woooorst. 

The dress is cute tbh. Imagine it with over the knee boots. 

:orly:

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Work ***** section

tumblr_od3oyb4tdq1tavz3go1_500.png

(a variation of this one)

16110849_635482529991893_502520772454409

27E70D3700000578-3052483-image-m-23_1429maxresdefault.jpg

d22a99c8c057f33f8dc84d78ebe02e83.jpgnormal_Oct42014_(2).jpg

they're not getting any better so might as well try to redo some of the ok ones

Im sorry but these are probably the worst POM costumes, especially that ugly *** neon one that she wore for like a year before changing it to the ugly *** pink, then the yellow Ugh the neon section always has the worst outfits

2 hours ago, Kingnacio said:

Im sorry but these are probably the worst POM costumes, especially that ugly *** neon one that she wore for like a year before changing it to the ugly *** pink, then the yellow Ugh the neon section always has the worst outfits

are you the same ignacio that's in all of her shows? i'm sure you've probably tried the outfits by now since you'd know more :orangu: 

5 hours ago, Tetris said:

I will never stop being thankful for every iteration of the over-the-knee boots - even the stockings faux-boots she's wearing now. 

Because the wedge sneakers are the ******* woooorst. 

The dress is cute tbh. Imagine it with over the knee boots. 

:orly:

MTE! The wedge sneakers and granny boots are the woooooooorst! The make her legs look stumpy.

I love the kisses outfit idk why I just do! One outfit I wish she would bring back that she would like 10 times better in now... is the nude bodysuit she wore in the beginning of the residency.  With the jewels and all that.  And the  tank top looking bodybsuit too! :giggleney:

Archived