Britney will become a better performer after POM is over

Crayboy

Throughout the shows run she has developed certail habits and tendencies that a lot of people point out, like posing every 5 seconds, knee bend, running her hands up her booty, and certain stiffness issues & etc.

i'm very sure that she'll become better the next time she does something (after POM ends) maybe even pre recorded vocals to some extent during her possible tour in the next 5 years

bookmark me

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

bookmark me

:eeek: Y'all always say this and then wind up regretting it... I won't drag you, though. It'll be too painful to.

15 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Don't jinx it sis

People said that during Circus and look what we got after :awks:

We'll have to wait and see :awks:

^^^ 

I don't want another residency or tour. We need less performers, but better quality ones. 

Next time she has an album out, I want 1 or 2 promo performance in a handful of countries and those performers need to be "wow." 

Make Me @ VMAs was underwhelming. 

Womanizer promo performances were lacking everything. 

Don't even get me started on TTWE and HIAM. 

At least Gimme More was iconic in its bad-ness.

But how many stand-out performances have we had from Britney in the last decade? BBMAs 2016. BTI on a few occasions @ POM. That's it :crying1: 

I don't have any expectations after POM ends. I used to dream of Super Bowl, a new Greatest Hits like Celebration by Madonna and a 20 years tour around the world, 2 new singles, amazing music videos and incredible choreo now that she's in a great shape but when I think about it, is more likely she's gonna settle down a little or if that is not the case her team will make something to ruin her piece of work again :donewithit:

So were gonna have to  wait and see darling :otears:

We know she can delivers much more than what she's doing, but while they're making money with zero efforts it's hard to tell if she'll improve or not :magicjohnson:

17 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I don't want another residency or tour. We need less performers, but better quality ones. 

Next time she has an album out, I want 1 or 2 promo performance in a handful of countries and those performers need to be "wow." 

But how many stand-out performances have we had from Britney in the last decade? BBMAs 2016. BTI on a few occasions @ POM. That's it :crying1: 

39 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Don't jinx it sis

People said that during Circus and look what we got after :awks:

We'll have to wait and see :awks:

Technically I won't blame FFT on Britney as she clearly wasn't happy during that period, she may have been medicated as many people have stated. Old

22 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

No lies detected 

BTI which is non existent, was a step in the right direction.

35 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Technically I won't blame FFT on Britney as she clearly wasn't happy during that period, she may have been medicated as many people have stated. Old

I get that, but do you honestly think she was happy during Circus either? She was being forced to perform on a world tour and doing it better than FF, while having been put on psychiatric hold and have her babies taken away just months prior. Girl, put on a show either way. 

FFT was a mess and it wasn't all on Britney, but you can't blame majority of that era on her team, make up artist, costume designers etc. A big portion of the blame is on Britney. But we're out of topic.

There's absolutely no way to determine whether she'll get better or worse, because one of Britney's main weaknesses is her inconsistency. ie She was a better performer in 2014 than 2015, better in 2016 than this year. 

We just have to hope for the best.  :soyeah:

1 minute ago, sunkissed said:

I get that, but do you honestly think she was happy during Circus either? She was being forced to perform on a world tour and doing it better than FF, while having been put on psychiatric hold and have her babies taken away just months prior. Girl, put on a show either way. 

FFT was a mess and it wasn't all on Britney, but you can't blame majority of that era on her team, make up artist, costume designers etc. A big portion of the blame in on Britney. But we're out of topic.

There's absolutely no way to determine whether she'll get better or worse, because one of Britney's main weaknesses is her inconsistency. ie She was a better performer in 2014 than 2015, better in 2016 than this year. 

We just have to hope for the best.  :soyeah:

Ever since 2007 she has been changing her faults om stage. Often she's stiff with epic energy snd make up, other days no rythm, other days rythm and no energy etc.

noo I don't believe she was completely happy, but I do think that she did get to do circus (the album) the way she wanted it to some extent, I mean her idea of FF was totally scrapped if I'm not mistaken

I think once POM is done, she may become better, thiugh she may develop othe rbad hanits on stage as well

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

Ever since 2007 she has been changing her faults om stage. Often she's stiff with epic energy snd make up, other days no rythm, other days rythm and no energy etc.

noo I don't believe she was completely happy, but I do think that she did get to do circus (the album) the way she wanted it to some extent, I mean her idea of FF was totally scrapped if I'm not mistaken

I think once POM is done, she may become better, thiugh she may develop othe rbad hanits on stage as well

I see. I was talking about the FF/Circus tour, you meant album. Brit def had more input on Circus and thus more passion for the album, than FF. I think I remember something like a whole team of writers and producers were scrapped for Dr.Luke/Will.I.Am EDM pop which was what's hot at the time. I lowkey believe the theory that she had a meltdown in 2010, which didn't help her be better.

I think after POM, there are only two scenarios:

1. She goes back to studio and experiment new sounds for about 2-3 years. Stay fit and healthy too. Maybe marry Sam. :giggleney: When she's ready to release, it will be a better era than Glory.

2. She goes back to her 4 times a year vacation life. Eats and stops working out, so gains weight. Rush hire a team of writers/producers for a rush album, when her label pressures her to release, and we get a hybrid FF-BJ :wendycry:  She will be out of shape and not very driven for the start of the era.

I hope it's the first one :blurp:

34 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

I see. I was talking about the FF/Circus tour, you meant album. Brit def had more input on Circus and thus more passion for the album, than FF. I think I remember something like a whole team of writers and producers were scrapped for Dr.Luke/Will.I.Am EDM pop which was what's hot at the time. I lowkey believe the theory that she had a meltdown in 2010, which didn't help her be better.

1. She goes back to studio and experiment new sounds for about 2-3 years. Stay fit and healthy too. Maybe marry Sam. :giggleney: When she's ready to release, it will be a better era than Glory.

2. She goes back to her 4 times a year vacation life. Eats and stops working out, so gains weight. Rush hire a team of writers/producers for a rush album, when her label pressures her to release, and we get a hybrid FF-BJ :wendycry:  She will be out of shape and not very driven for the start of the era.

Well tour too haha, I feel like while she was heavily medicated during FFT, she was uninspired aswell, because the album didn't go her way. Something was off

note, I'm writing this at 3 am in the morning so I may confuse myself aswell

On 6/16/2017 at 8:27 PM, sunkissed said:

I think these two scenarios are scarily accurate, but at the rate that we're going, I definitely say the first scenario is more likely. Let's stay positive! (And although Sam is a total babe, I want her to stay single...she's better emotionally and professionally when she's single.)

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

I think these two scenarios are scarily accurate, but at the rate that we're going, I definitely say the first scenario is more likely. Let's stay positive! (And although Sam is a total babe, I want her to stay single...she's better emotionally and professionally when she's single.)

Can only agree with the single part- she seems more driven and passionate about her music when she's single; but of course I want her to be happy and if it's Sam who makes her happy - oh well :sassybrit:

Archived