2001/2017

Passionfruit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

where? healthy, incredibly toned and in shape? or sitting at home, in a dark room saying ''ughhh britney has arms!''

I'm saying that her arms look ridiculously incredible. They are so skinny and toned. They look just like 2001ney arms. She looks incredible overall! 

11 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I remember in 2011 we couldn't escape people saying her arms were too big. Look where we are now. :meltdown:

Edit: I'm praising her because she looks fantastic. 

I think it was one obsessed person :bigtime:

14 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I remember in 2011 we couldn't escape people saying her arms were too big. Look where we are now. :meltdown:

Edit: I'm praising her because she looks fantastic. 

Really people said that? Lol When I was a kid nobody said that, everybody was like her face and body are goals lol 

2 hours ago, falka said:

I think it was one obsessed person :bigtime:

Actually there was an obsessed person with how muscley her arms were. He would always make threads like: Do you think Britney is stronger John Cena? Something like that 

but i was referring to her meet and greets. Everytime she would put her arms to her sides, people would say they were fat etc

btw I made an account In 2011 so I distinctly remember those threads and being absolutely dumbfounded by what I was reading. 

10 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

He would always make threads like: Do you think Britney is stronger John Cena?

It make me LOL :hahaha: ngl 

I heard that Adrienne Bailon brain simply exploded :tbh:, when Britney asked her similar question.

Archived