2001/2017

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

on that photo yes! but she had struggle with her weight around that time.

During the beginning of Femme Fatale, yes. But not during the x Factor, from the picture you commented about her weight being the problem.. She was mostly super anxious + bad make up. It wasn't her weight.

XRAY_JB_20120515_0842_20120515_28529.jpg

030-1.jpg

On 2017-06-16 at 5:55 PM, ChrisTheLoner said:

You're going on like she ruined her face and looks like Donatella or something :nicki2:

You should really stop over-exaggerating so much over a comparison picture that has a 16-year gap. Did you expect her to look the same as she did when she was 19 forever? That's not how aging works and so what if she got some work done, she still looks beautiful and is completely recognizable :nobitch:

This is how i feel with all those damn comments. People are so overdramatic. Yes you can see the corner of her mouth is little different and that she had the lips done but thats about it. She looks FLAWLESS and she still looks like herself, just a more grown up version as she should :slayney:

and i see people maybe have forgotten but i do remember all these comments that she should do something about her face, get botox or whatever back around FF/xfactor era, ALOT of comments :sassybrit:

Archived