JSnews

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Fixed :truthtea:

OMG you nasty *****:gaspney: you're right, tho:shameless:

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think there were problems in her marriage for being away with Britney so much so she decided to quit and save her marriage.

Fe is only with Britney in the States I believe, but I don't think she's Britney's PA anymore.

she divorced later anyway:idkney:

3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think there were problems in her marriage for being away with Britney so much so she decided to quit and save her marriage.

Fe is only with Britney in the States I believe, but I don't think she's Britney's PA anymore.

Pretty sure Robyn is everywhere that Britney goes, if sam isn't there. Robyn's employee company is also managing Jamie Lynn's music career. They are everywhere.

38 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I don't like that fact that she has an older lady for an assistant. She needs someone her age like Brett who will shop with her etc

Can't remember who posted it but someone posted about Robyn's parent company ages ago - she works for Lou M Taylor. They also manage britneys finances and organised the conservatorship. And Jamie Lynns music career.

in britneys IG posts of her birthday in 2015 it was literally her and Robyn alone eating birthday cake. It does make you wonder...

i think if Jordan was still writing about Britney in the tabloid way he did pre 2012 - he might have talked about this...

• Super Mods
52 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Can't remember who posted it but someone posted about Robyn's parent company ages ago - she works for Lou M Taylor. They also manage britneys finances and organised the conservatorship. And Jamie Lynns music career.

in britneys IG posts of her birthday in 2015 it was literally her and Robyn alone eating birthday cake. It does make you wonder...

i think if Jordan was still writing about Britney in the tabloid way he did pre 2012 - he might have talked about this...

I find that woman very suspicious. I mean being associated with that Lou Taylor *****, it just adds to the conspiracy that surrounds the conservatorship. It seems like they are putting a tighter hold on her. Like Robyn is acting as a handler but posing as a PA. 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I find that woman very suspicious. I mean being associated with that Lou Taylor *****, it just adds to the conspiracy that surrounds the conservatorship. It seems like they are putting a tighter hold on her. Like Robyn is acting as a handler but posing as a PA. 

This makes me really worried about her TBH... It is a very sensitive topic.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I know this. :forkit: 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Larry goes everywhere with Britney too, which is odd. What does he actually contribute anyway? He is basically a baby sitter. Sam is probably on the payroll too now to keep tabs on Britney. It's sad, but maybe she's an unstable as she was in 2007, but just less free now & more controlled? :crying1:

It's like I always want the c-ship to end, but what if it did end and Brit went off the rails again? We have to be careful what we wish for :bigtime:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

This makes me really worried about her TBH... It is a very sensitive topic.

I feel the same, the fact that the conservatorship has gone this long and how many people are involved, it feels like there's more to it than just trying to get Britney well.

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Larry goes everywhere with Britney too, which is odd. What does he actually contribute anyway? He is basically a baby sitter. Sam is probably on the payroll too now to keep tabs on Britney. It's sad, but maybe she's an unstable as she was in 2007, but just less free now & more controlled? :crying1:

It's like I always want the c-ship to end, but what if it did end and Brit went off the rails again? We have to be careful what we wish for :bigtime:

That's what I feel with Larry and the reason promo is a mess. It's like he hardly does anything but just be there. Yes, Sam is probably on payroll too just to keep Britney company and make sure she feels loved. It's so sad her situation, it's like she's some pet the way they treat her.

The only reason she broke down and went off the rails was due to the pressures of work and  having to cope with all the stress everyone was throwing at her and she kept it bottled in because it was the only way since she was constantly working and dealing with fame. She fired Larry twice and Larry hasn't had much success aside from Britney so I'm sure he pushed for the conservatorship to guarantee a job.  I think that's why they keep pushing her perfume line because that makes the most money since album sales don't bring in much. I don't think she is that mentally ill, seems to be the same stuff other celebs have but she's not like psycho without the conservatorship. Larry has always been controlling even in her prime days but she's always fighting back but now with the conservatorship, she has to be obedient. Perfect set up for everybody except for Britney (although it means she gets to see the kids which is most important for her so like any mom, she accepts the burden)

Archived