I honestly cannot believe how much people on here are complaining about Britney....Look at these differences!!!

jamesedward94

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

LMAO was it har to find bad pics ?? because that's not a BAD PIC at all :byebitch:

It Should Be on wikipedia! :riri:

35 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's easy comparing bad pics to good pics

we can do it the other way around as well

(2011/2012)

6288610310_28e80efa81_b.jpgBritney_Spears_-_Drop_Dead_Beautiful_LivThe-Femme-Fatale-Tour-Rehearsals-britneyIMAGEN-10841505-2.png01d7c15c310dabcb0ec48e487e45e333.jpgbritney-spears-tough-judge_lkrrga.jpg

(2016/2017)

eaa78b5dd7219d567f0791814f0b3fd0.jpgwenn30900720-500x585.jpgbritney-spears-billboard-music-awards-bebritney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-pl

She did look good at some points back then, but the majority of the time she looked tired and out of shape. We all know she was pretty dead inside and extremely medicated during that time.

She is in a MUCH better place now! 

20 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I have been saying this since forever.... just look at her eyes... she is alive again 

YES! It's like night and day compared to back then. She might still need improvement on her dancing, but just seeing her happy and with her confidence mostly back, it makes such a difference!! 

4 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

She did look good at some points back then, but the majority of the time she looked tired and out of shape. We all know she was pretty dead inside and extremely medicated during that time.

She is in a MUCH better place now! 

of course 

Let's face it, Exhell Just needs a proper era to shut the **** up. Britney is obviously doing great now but there's no place for her to show it. Everyone is tired of POM and that's why nobody can appreciate her progress anymore. Bring us the next chapter, I'm sure it will be fire. :staysalty:

I'm sure everyone sees the difference in her performing skills. Everyone sees she is in better shape, more confident, sassy and energetic and of course we all love to see her in a much better place on a personal level. But that doesn't mean her current performances are impeccable.

You see, it's been 4 years since the residency started and we hace yet to see her singing 1/4 of a song live. Of course putting on a show for and hour and a half can be exhausting, dancing around the stage, changing outfits and singing is hard. But it's her job and she should at least try. If she can't sing the whole thing live (which I totally understand), she should at least be bothered to pre-record the vocals and try to sing along the easiest parts that are singing/talking like Work *****, Boys, Piece Of Me and then just sing a few lines here and there of the rest of the songs. Things like screaming "woo" or "let's go everyone" or even laughing would make it a lot more special.

When it comes to dancing and choreography I can't really explain to myself why she doesn't step up her game. I don't think she is lazy, she spends a lot of tine working out and I don't see why she doesn't rehearse new choreo. Challenging choreo can be a form of exercising and practicing 3/4 new dance breaks for an hour and half for two weeks would keep the show fresh. She also needs to work on those habbits she has to make everything look more smooth and fluid and little she'll be a better performer overall.

I understand she likes leotards and she's got the body to rock them but she's way too reliant on her amazing shape and doesn't care to have good outfits. There have been POM outfits I liked but I hate how the outfits get skimpier and skimpier and how EVERYTHING is a leotard. She could use pants, shorts, a dress ala Onyx Slave, skirts, anything! She looks banging and she could pull anything off, come on.

Those are my complaints. Doesn it mean I don't see her improvents from FF era onwards? No. Does it mean I don't care if she's in a better place emotionally? No. Does it mean I think she can do better and has to try to give her best? Yes.

Archived