I honestly cannot believe how much people on here are complaining about Britney....Look at these differences!!!

jamesedward94

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the problem is the Britney set the bars soooo high in 2000-2005 that people will never ever be fully satisfied with her. 
It's natural. People grow, people get more mature - that's life. But the reason most people became a Britney fan is because of her first 4 eras. That's gonna stay forever in everyone's minds and it's great to look back to these eras. 

Nobody complains about how her body looks, and also you posted the worst FFT pictures (yeah her body was unstable, but her face without the bad wigs and raccon eyes was Primeney!). Her energy was awful back then, now it's better, we can see the improvement, but boy, her POM choreos are awful, and THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, AND THEY ARE TOTALLY RIGHT, THEY ARE MEDIOCRE. I'm waiting for her team to fire Charm, so we can see if it's Britney fault on those mediocre choreos or is just all Charm to blame. 

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale_Tour_(Toro

298180_10150350004153234_39677118233_818

302678_10150292513103234_39677118233_782

Sis, I agree she improved a lot in terms of confidence and being happy, but at the same time, that's the reason most people expected her to PERFORM way better than she is currently. The choreos are cringe worthy and the outfits are cheap and not beautiful. The problem is that, she needs to step up her game and perform like Britney Spears. Nobody complains about her being happy and confident. People complain about the fact that she's not performing well and moreover, she still lips every song. Liping was ok while she was doing killer choreos, but now?:cricket:

1 hour ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

Sis, I agree she improved a lot in terms of confidence and being happy, but at the same time, that's the reason most people expected her to PERFORM way better than she is currently. The choreos are cringe worthy and the outfits are cheap and not beautiful. The problem is that, she needs to step up her game and perform like Britney Spears. Nobody complains about her being happy and confident. People complain about the fact that she's not performing well and moreover, she still lips every song. Liping was ok while she was doing killer choreos, but now?:cricket:

1 hour ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

2 hours ago, ohoney said:

Nobody complains about how her body looks, and also you posted the worst FFT pictures (yeah her body was unstable, but her face without the bad wigs and raccon eyes was Primeney!). Her energy was awful back then, now it's better, we can see the improvement, but boy, her POM choreos are awful, and THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, AND THEY ARE TOTALLY RIGHT, THEY ARE MEDIOCRE. I'm waiting for her team to fire Charm, so we can see if it's Britney fault on those mediocre choreos or is just all Charm to blame. 

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale_Tour_(Toro

298180_10150350004153234_39677118233_818

her makeup artist said that Britney's makeup changed every date according to the place and it's vibes or something like that...I think he just hated Britney (secretly) and just wanted to mess with her face most of the time :sipney:

Resultado de imagen de britney femme tour makeup

• Super Mods

I remember there was a thread claiming that the FF era was better than POM. It's like they put on a filter and only focus on how her singles were chart topping (actually it's all what exhale seems to care about) but don't seem to remember the many eye rolls she did or how she half assed her performances many times during the tour and her bloated body makes it even worse cuz she could barely move. I mean she barely grind on that guitar compared to now. I mean exhale had so many meltdowns during that time and even said if she doesn't give a **** then she should just quit. Now everybody is acting like they never said such things and that she perform so much better than now. She was thicker back then, how can she perform better compare to now with her banging bod? 

On 2017-6-16 at 4:25 PM, really really cool guy said:

her makeup artist said that Britney's makeup changed every date according to the place and it's vibes or something like that...I think he just hated Britney (secretly) and just wanted to mess with her face most of the time :sipney:

Resultado de imagen de britney femme tour makeup

:orangu: 

On 6/16/2017 at 4:03 AM, jamesedward94 said:

Sure she's changed, and I understand she does not exactly perform like she used to, but she is SO SO SO SOOOOO much better now than I ever thought she would be!  Never in a MILLION YEARS did I think she would look or perform anywhere near this good again!

I mean, just look at the difference from SIX years ago......

QUIT COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's easy comparing bad pics to good pics

we can do it the other way around as well

(2011/2012)

6288610310_28e80efa81_b.jpgBritney_Spears_-_Drop_Dead_Beautiful_LivThe-Femme-Fatale-Tour-Rehearsals-britneyIMAGEN-10841505-2.png01d7c15c310dabcb0ec48e487e45e333.jpgbritney-spears-tough-judge_lkrrga.jpg

(2016/2017)

eaa78b5dd7219d567f0791814f0b3fd0.jpgwenn30900720-500x585.jpgbritney-spears-billboard-music-awards-bebritney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-pl

Archived