I honestly cannot believe how much people on here are complaining about Britney....Look at these differences!!!

jamesedward94

Sure she's changed, and I understand she does not exactly perform like she used to, but she is SO SO SO SOOOOO much better now than I ever thought she would be!  Never in a MILLION YEARS did I think she would look or perform anywhere near this good again!

I mean, just look at the difference from SIX years ago......

(2011 /2012)

Image result for britney spears 2011 fat

Image result for britney femme fatale fat

Image result for britney spears femme fatale tour weight

Image result for britney spears femme fatale tour gif

Related image

Related image

Image result for britney spears x factor bad makeup

Related image

Image result for britney spears x factor tired

Image result for britney spears x factor gif

(2016/2017)

Related image

Image result for britney spears make me interview

Image result for britney spears 2016 gif

Image result for britney spears backflip 2016 gif

Related image

Related image

Image result for britney spears 2016 vmas gif

Image result for britney spears piece of me 2016 gif

QUIT COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of looks, yes I agree. Although she had some great looks during that era.  But in terms of performances, I think she was a bit better back in FF. She used to perform at least. She executed choreography when she needed to and didn't do the same moves over and over and over the way she does on POM. On POM, it seems like she's stuck in a loop of 6 moves. She didn't dance spastically on FF. I can't even believe I'm siding with FF. I didn't think it could get any worse than FF but it did. I genuinely hated that era. 

6 hours ago, Little me said:

In terms of looks, yes I agree. Although she had some great looks during that era.  But in terms of performances, I think she was a bit better back in FF. She used to perform at least. She executed choreography when she needed to and didn't do the same moves over and over and over the way she does on POM. On POM, it seems like she's stuck in a loop of 6 moves. She didn't dance spastically on FF. I can't even believe I'm siding with FF. I didn't think it could get any worse than FF but it did. I genuinely hated that era. 

Yeah, POM quick arm gestures and hair fixing are so bothering 

9 minutes ago, Little me said:

To me she didn't have ANY spark during the Femme Fatale Tour whatsoever and was just completely dead inside. She had zero energy and looked like a zombie on stage most of the time! She really seems genuinely happy now and that alone makes Piece of Me better for me. I know we are all more than tired of POM at this point, but at least she has her personality and fierceness back and is SO much more present and energetic now! 

3 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Some people want a 20 year old Britney and forget how far she's come since 2008:woopsie:

THANK YOU

1 minute ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Some people want a 20 year old Britney and forget how far she's come since 2008:woopsie:

I don;t think that's what people want really. We all fell in love with Britney's rebeliious side that slayed the hell out of everyone on and off stage. I don't think anyone would be a fan of the recent Britney if she was a new artist. 

This so ******* much:gobaby:

She has come so far, is pleased, happy and fulfilled. I really feel like she enjoys herself and has accepted so many things. It's not about performing like it's 2004 for me, it's about knowing she feels good, is happy and isn't forced. All those elements were missing for me since Circus era. 

I just care for her and her well-being and when you see your girl smiley like that and fierce on stage, that's it. We've won:gobaby:

2 minutes ago, Little me said:

I don;t think that's what people want really. We all fell in love with Britney's rebeliious side that slayed the hell out of everyone on and off stage. I don't think anyone would be a fan of the recent Britney if she was a new artist. 

The point is that everyone just needs to look at the improvement! She was NOTHING like this during the Femme Fatale Tour or even Circus! She doesn't do a ton of big choreography besides Work ***** and other stuff here and there, but her personality and fierceness finally came back! And she is interacting with crowds now more than ever! Be thankful for her amazing progress and don't look so much at the negatives!!

3 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

She's come so far! She's doing so great right now - happy and healthy and we should all be so happy for her too! 

Despite the hiccups we've had for this era, I'm still so grateful for currentney/gloryney. 

We all should be proud of her tbh. :brit:

:gobaby:

58 minutes ago, Little me said:

Lol have you seen FFT & Piece of Me live? I've seen Piece of Me 3 times. Twice last year & the 3rd time last night in Manila. Even from 2016 to 2017, there's a huge difference in her energy & charisma. I don't even wanna imagine how Femme Fataleney was in person. You only notice the spasticity in recordings. Just like how Britney looks 10 pounds heavier in pics than in real life. It's always different in person. Bottom line is Britney is still an electrifying live performer & she can still work a crowd just like last nights amazing show. 

8 minutes ago, lorenzopaolog said:

Lol have you seen FFT & Piece of Me live? I've seen Piece of Me 3 times. Twice last year & the 3rd time last night in Manila. Even from 2016 to 2017, there's a huge difference in her energy & charisma. I don't even wanna imagine how Femme Fataleney was in person. You only notice the spasticity in recordings. Just like how Britney looks 10 pounds heavier in pics than in real life. It's always different in person. Bottom line is Britney is still an electrifying live performer & she can still work a crowd just like last nights amazing show. 

I can only imagine how it must have been seeing her live during DWAD or Onyx :crying2:

I agree and I think Britney is doing amazing and I would love nothing more for her tour to extend to Europe so I can go see her. 

And to the complainers:  yes of course I would like more singles/mv's, prerecorded vocals, more iconic choreographies and a world tour. Any fan would. But Britney doesn't, and that's fine by me. It's her life and her career.

Archived