Britney's output in her tours

timito

I am opening a big wound knowing how everyone feels about POM. But I was just watching stages (the documentary) and her co-manager said that for DWAD tour most of the input was from Britney herself. And I know most of us can agree that DWAD is probably one of her most iconic tours. So I wonder how much input Britney had in POM. It doesn't have any major stuff happening like it does in DWAD like I love rock and roll the part with born to make you happy the beginning with oops the end with baby one more time for example. So many epic performances from DWAD, but we can't say the same for POM. So I can assume she didn't have much to say about what things can happen on this one. Also the same manager in stages said how tours before DWAD had Less budget and that's why she didn't have as much input or are not as epic, so we can say that that's the reason why POM is not as big. They are on a budged. And it's sad to know she is at a place that people don't invest that much in her concerts anymore :( I really hope the future will surprise us and we could have another amazing tour like DWAD or Circus. Sorry for all I've said I know most of you know that it just got me to thinking after I watching  the documentary.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has more say now than she did during her prime years. Look at how she appears on stage, exactly like how she would in candids. The effort she puts in is minimal and its all her choice. 

I might get dragged for this but I wouldn't invest a lot of money in someone who was going to half *** the job.

She might have had say in her iconic moments but she had a major team behind her promoting her image whereas nowadays she's free to do whatever she wants. Can we stop blaming her team for every shitty thing about her career nowadays?

"I saw some purple lingerie in Target for $4 and I think it would really cool and awesome for the fans to see me wearing that in the show. It is very beautiful and interesting and intricate, and just what the fans have been asking for." :donewithit:

Guest Paris Hilton $

Behind almost all the most epic and iconic career's move, there's britney (bomt outfit, the snake or toxic for example) : that's why that tour was incredible

They're certainly not on a budget for POM, it's her most lucrative tour ever :gloria: 

They don't even have to pay for the shifting and for the promo in each countries

The outfits are from Britney just like the makeup which is tragic :4music:

And they're so unflattering :jolieoverit: while she has an incredible body :nochillbrit:

That red 'outfit' she uses for toxic is too thick it makes her look like a fridge and her cheast is flattened

Someone needs to burn right now her whole wardrobe :OMGney:

2 hours ago, Damon said:

"I saw some purple lingerie in Target for $4 and I think it would really cool and awesome for the fans to see me wearing that in the show. It is very beautiful and interesting and intricate, and just what the fans have been asking for." :donewithit:

Brit is that you? :lostney:

4 hours ago, Damon said:

630356.gif

BOMT/Crazy2k/OIDIA tours were on a lower budget than DWAD but they were still great shows. They were more cohesive than POM and she definitely had that spark

the BOMT tour has less dancing but she sung live most days

Archived