(SOLVED!!!) Did Don Philip actually try to warn Britney...? [RIDDLE]

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@TemptedBoyΒ Why do I get the feeling you're talking about her lip fillers and tan?Β :sassybrit:

207apo4.jpg

I am low-key obsessed with figuring out the meaning of this thread although I directly accused the OP of **** abuse:shameless:

And not only that I kinda understand what he's tryna say, I'm w you on this one. Don Druglip warned ha not to do lip injections cuz they obv ****** him up. With that said, she didn't listen to him:shameless:

7 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I am low-key obsessed with figuring out the meaning of this thread although I directly accused the OP of **** abuse:shameless:

And not only that I kinda understand what he's tryna say, I'm w you on this one. Don Druglip warned ha not to do lip injections cuz they obv ****** him up. With that said, she didn't listen to him:shameless:

He postedΒ this GIFΒ in the OP. Could it be a reference to her joker smile?Β :ponderney:

5 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@TemptedBoyΒ Why do I get the feeling you're talking about her lip fillers and tan?Β :sassybrit:

207apo4.jpg

Β 

5 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

oh my god,Β no, I'm not on *****.Β 

Image result for britney radio disney 2017

of course I meant the whole joker smile mess and tried it to make it interesting and different for you guys, hence the riddle game.Β :shameless:

Don Philip is the perfect example of a botched smile and Britney basically now has the same kind of lips/smile as he doesΒ :shameless:

Image result for don philip

Β 

48 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Maybe she liked it on him and decided to get some for herself

probably. beautiful queen making stupid decisions.:donewithit:

Β 

2 hours ago, falka said:

Desperate people can be scary.

Β  Hide contents

if i had to choose, which Exhaler resembles Don PhilipΒ in X-factor fazeΒ the most, I would chose @TemptedBoyΒ aka emotional mess.Β 

Β 

Hah. Sweetie, ever since your butt boy @BritneybbhmmΒ got exposed and ran away from this mess, your "subtle" attemps at attackingΒ are becoming rather lame.:awww:

You think downvoting my every breath on this forum and spamming my inbox with childish britardic threats is gonna stop me from voicing my opinion?Β 

You obviously still got a lot to learn about the Internet .:nobitch:

But please, by all means don't stop.:awww:

I like it when peasants get obsessed with me and make it painfully obvious.Β Image result for queen flopga gif

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Hah. Sweetie, ever since your butt boy @BritneybbhmmΒ got exposed and ran away from this mess, your "subtle" attemps at attackingΒ are becoming rather lame.:awww:

You think downvoting my every breath on this forum and spamming my inbox with childish britardic threats is gonna stop me from voicing my opinion?Β 

You obviously still got a lot to learn about the Internet .:nobitch:

But please, by all means don't stop.:awww:

I like it when peasants get obsessed with me and make it painfully obvious.Β Image result for queen flopga gif

:watrusayin:Β 

looks like I'm mystery even to myself, didn't have a single clue about all of this actions I do only in YOUR HEADΒ :yeaok:

Archived