Imagine if The Neptunes produced the entire Britney album

With I'm A Slave 4 U and Boys, imagine a whole album with songs like Slave, i think it would have been a masterpiece

They also sent her Milkshake but apparently she never got to hear the demo so :selenerz: 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Basquiat

Didn't Milkshake come out in 04?

I can't  stand the Britney album. It's such a disjointed mess in my opinion but I rather have that than an album with all the tracks sounding the same. Neptunes recycled so many beats back then. I can't imagine them writing three good songs for Brit. Boys is already atrocious.

Guest Basquiat
6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

The Britney album is pure heaven. It's my all time favoritr B album ever since I have been a fan. Every track is perfection:staysalty:

Really? I think it's such a corny bore. Recycle bin classic. Not even Neil Rodgers saved Anticipating.

She was 21 at this time and Slave was the only age appropriate track. Ugh. I just remember being so disappointed by this album. 

3 hours ago, Basquiat said:

Really? I think it's such a corny bore. Recycle bin classic. Not even Neil Rodgers saved Anticipating.

She was 21 at this time and Slave was the only age appropriate track. Ugh. I just remember being so disappointed by this album. 

me too!! so so true! it was like wtf was this. I think its the worst album after Britney Jean

The album is flawless, but initially it waa gonna feature alot more BT, Josh and Brian, and Neptunes tracks that were ditched for the Crossroads tracks due to the separate soundtrack being cancelled :sobbing:(fun fact: I Run Away was one of the songs originally written for Crossroads but was rejected because it was deemed "too somber".

IMO, Britney is her best album (for my music taste), but Boys is the lowest of the low on that album.

Never liked Neptunes as producers, singers, whatever the hell they were. Slave was their one good song they could have had with Britney, everything else would have been redundant. :staysalty:

18 minutes ago, CircusFatale said:

IMO, Britney is her best album (for my music taste), but Boys is the lowest of the low on that album.

Never liked Neptunes as producers, singers, whatever the hell they were. Slave was their one good song they could have had with Britney, everything else would have been redundant. :staysalty:

except they produced some chilled out underrated masterpieces like:

Archived