Did the Me Against The Music (Solo) version ever leak?

Does any one know if the solo version of MATM ever leaked? cause surely it exists since Britney said Madonna heard the track and wanted to sing on it and then she added her parts to the song! would be cool to hear that as it would sound so different.

Or does any one have info on the MATM music video delete scenes?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

What is the solo version tho? I have a version without Madonna with an altered bridge....

I don't know I just remember from interviews Britney said she had recorded MATM and then Madonna wanted to record on the track, so maybe it is different, there is solo versions with Madonna's vocals stripped from the track, but there must be another version like a demo, hope it leaks one day.

1 hour ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I don't know I just remember from interviews Britney said she had recorded MATM and then Madonna wanted to record on the track, so maybe it is different, there is solo versions with Madonna's vocals stripped from the track, but there must be another version like a demo, hope it leaks one day.

I have this version for years now, I got it somewhere but I don't believe it's anything special? and I uploaded it to dropbox for you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccege7r878bqkfl/07. Me Against The Music [Solo Version].mp3?dl=0

Archived