JUST LUV ME the new MONA LISA??

sibode

I know that many of us have already thought that JUST LUV ME is a track written to communicate with fans. That's why I'm asking this to you! 

Believe it or not, Mona Lisa predicted the 2007 breakdown and the era after that: 
Now see everyone's watching as she starts to fall / They want her to break down /  There will be a legend of her fall.

In JLM Britney is actually saying (if you think it is a message to fans) that "she knows that she's worthy" and asks us to love her
and to "Let it calm BEFORE THE STORM" with "a little bit of patience"

So... is it just a plan of hers, her label, her team? To CALM the situation before a big storm, so a huge success (or a big come back... sorry Britney)?

It makes sense! She had the first breakdown in 2006/2007, then they've been ABLE to make up CIRCUS at the end of 2008.
Then we know she had a 2nd breakdown in 2011-2012... so they CHOOSE to build up POM to Let it calm... Is there gonna be a storm???

PLEASE BE NICE AND DISCUSS.
Just trying to share my thoughts.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

200.gif

This is reaching and delusion at its best

Just now, It'sSamB!tch said:

Couldn't agree more:haha:

Well... I don't get the hate... I'm just sharing a thought, not a truth... It's interesting and fascinating to me

Archived