RCA is definitely the problem

Circuit

9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Tbh Miley paid herself to do Bangerz...look at her docu. She pretty much sponsored the whole album all by herself. Rca was not supportive with Bangerz at first and that is why she decided to do it by herself but when Can't Stop came out they knew they were wrong not suporting the project. Miley cares, Miley does not give a *** about money. The dead petz was her own project as well. Miley could be a perfect independant artist

Exactly, RCA didn't really agree with the direction Miley was going in for Dead Petz hence why she released it independently. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Doug said:

The problem is obviously them, I've realized it watching other artists they have.

Just look at Tinashe; she had a hit single, managed to create her own mid-tempo/****/minimalist R&B style (which was later jacked by Rihanna, and RCA even sold her forthcoming album's lead track to her, they're THAT bad), and now the girl is just lost, they clearly don't know what to do with her, they're trying to sell her as a pop act but it's just not working and she lost the little relevancy she had with the hip hop audience. They even tried to force her down the gays' throats by putting her on Slumber Party but no one even cared enough to check for her flop single. It's sad and messy, she would be big at this moment with a better management and label. The first time I've listened to Rihanna's Anti all I could think was how that could have been Tinashe's album, she was exploring that kind of sound ages before Rihanna even started recording.

I hope Britney will sign with Ariana's label, they've been doing everything right for the past years, it's crazy how popular Ariana got even if she's bland af, I've always thought she would be forgotten after Problem and I'm now gladly surprised.

:forkit:

This! This! This!

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

They are bad but Britney is also lazy these days and her team sucks as well.

So it's a three for one terrible fest. 

Britney is the last one you should blame, she was clearly whiling to work for Glory, it's just Larry and RCA that are stupid as **** and made her do THE MOST for things that wouldn't give no return in sales. Artists with smart management do less than her and sell way better.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She really didn't though. She only did MM twice and that's it...

More than BJ but she did nothing for BJ.

how do they treat her like a slave? She has the easiest life out of every pop star out there. 

If Britney loved Glory she would have mentioned it more than twice and in the end if Britney wants to sell her music...no one would stop her. All signs point to Britney being the major problem because Miley is doing good and promoting. 

She does need a new team but it could stay the same because in the end Britney doesn't want to do anything 

Yeah but Britney is under a conservatorship. It's not like she can say whatever she wants. I mean they even censored her talking about it. So how do you know they are telling her to only talk about POM?

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Doug said:

Britney is the last one you should blame, she was clearly whiling to work for Glory, it's just Larry and RCA that are stupid as **** and made her do THE MOST for things that wouldn't give no return in sales. Artists with smart management do less than her and sell way better.

My point exactly.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Our only hope is for RCA to go bankrupt, but that won't ever happen as they never spend any money :crying1:

Apart from on scrapped music videos :meltdown:

Wounds will never heal :crying2:

17 hours ago, Doug said:

The problem is obviously them, I've realized it watching other artists they have.

Just look at Tinashe; she had a hit single, managed to create her own mid-tempo/****/minimalist R&B style (which was later jacked by Rihanna, and RCA even sold her forthcoming album's lead track to her, they're THAT bad), and now the girl is just lost, they clearly don't know what to do with her, they're trying to sell her as a pop act but it's just not working and she lost the little relevancy she had with the hip hop audience. They even tried to force her down the gays' throats by putting her on Slumber Party but no one even cared enough to check for her flop single. It's sad and messy, she would be big at this moment with a better management and label. The first time I've listened to Rihanna's Anti all I could think was how that could have been Tinashe's album, she was exploring that kind of sound ages before Rihanna even started recording.

I hope Britney will sign with Ariana's label, they've been doing everything right for the past years, it's crazy how popular Ariana got even if she's bland af, I've always thought she would be forgotten after Problem and I'm now gladly surprised.

Yes it's definitely RCA, Adam Lambert is with them as well his 3rd album did well and Ghost Town was huge.. They only allowed him to release 2 singles with 2 videos just like Britney! Both albums had some many songs that were single potential!! RCA infuriates me!! :byebitch:

Britney has her own lazy battles as well.. Not a good combination :quirkney:

On 6/15/2017 at 2:28 AM, Spearsfan said:

They are bad but Britney is also lazy these days and her team sucks as well.

So it's a three for one terrible fest. 

But I don't understand why Britney would take so much time and effort in writing and producing and trying new things on Glory and give us such a great album with vocal vibrancy to later be so "lazy" about it, as you say. I mean, Glory is more Britney than Femme Fatale. So is she being lazy, or is she just not being annoyingly spammy on social media like other artists (e.g. Ariana)?

I blame her team more than anything. Larry and her father are just riding the wave of her legacy. Cut their names off the payroll list and watch everything change real quick :staysalty:

On 6/15/2017 at 6:36 AM, Justney said:

I think Britney has a really unique combo of bad  circumstances that are leading to the fading of her career. So many things. I believe everything everyone has mentioned before, her dancing, her team, Larry, her c-ship, her breakdown, her laziness, her label, etc are all doing the wrong things for her. If just a few of those things went right I think we'd see a different Britney. But take a look at MM for instance.. had a great video that was trashed last minute, a shitty video made in its place, no ******* COVER for her ******** album. Like she can take all these stupid promo pics for perfumes but they have to take a still image for her ******** album.. what the **** is wrong with them!? The timing of the album, the timing of the videos, the choices they make (pretty girls, g-easy, tinashe, will.i.am) .. like all of it is trash... there's so much wrong that I don't actually understand how someone can have all that going wrong for them. While Britney herself makes bad choices and is lazy with her career it's like that's only a part of the puzzle as to everything wrong.

Why exactly was it trashed, and was it RCA in particular? Do we know that Britney had absolutely nothing to do with it...?

7 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Why exactly was it trashed, and was it RCA in particular? Do we know that Britney had absolutely nothing to do with it...?

I'm not sure what happened.  Britney might have been the problem but I think some kind of friction happened between her and la chapelle because he took everything and ran which isn't normal if they spent money on the album art and video with him. They could have trimmed the video like they did others.  I don't think her team knows how to handle things. 

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

But I don't understand why Britney would take so much time and effort in writing and producing and trying new things on Glory and give us such a great album with vocal vibrancy to later be so "lazy" about it, as you say. I mean, Glory is more Britney than Femme Fatale. So is she being lazy, or is she just not being annoyingly spammy on social media like other artists (e.g. Ariana)?

I blame her team more than anything. Larry and her father are just riding the wave of her legacy. Cut their names off the payroll list and watch everything change real quick :staysalty:

We are told that but we don't know what is true and what isn't. Just because she said it was her baby doesn't mean that was true. I don't feel it at all. 

Just like BJ was her most personal. They say that to sound good. 

I really want her to go indie like Nelly Furtado, Kelis or change labels like Kelly Clarkson, but let's face it, Britney wants somebody else to take care of things (who doesn't).

And didn't she extend her contract with RCA, I thought she only had 8 albums contract?? (not sure)

8 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

I really want her to go indie like Nelly Furtado, Kelis or change labels like Kelly Clarkson, but let's face it, Britney wants somebody else to take care of things (who doesn't).

And didn't she extend her contract with RCA, I thought she only had 8 albums contract?? (not sure)

To be honest, all she needs is to switch to Kelly Clarkson's label and she would have the best of both worlds: be in complete control(she has supposedly written songs since her self titled third album that have NEVER been released because of it) while a record company takes care of the things she does not care too. Win, win! Conservatorship though.... Once her extension with RCA is over, maybe she could do that. Signing to a new one will not be a big deal. She probably always gets offers left or right!

On 6/15/2017 at 9:31 AM, BritneyRocksMe said:

They're not the best but you can't blame it all on them. Miley's been having success under them, so why can't Britney? We can't forget Miley released the massive success that was Bangerz in 2013 (which was under RCA), the same year Britney released BJ  :nothavingit:

Miley was riding giant dicks and was acting like a *****...that's what got her success, not RCA :queenflopga: 

Thank God Britney didn't follow that route, cuz I would've definitely stopped stanning for her :queenriri:

Archived