"What you need" appreciation thread!!!

Million Billion

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her vocals totally ******* slay on this song, it has impact too, it's literally my dad's favorite song of hers.  :queenriri:

My dream performance would be Man On The Moon played as the sequel of the Oops...! video with her wearing a blue glittery jumpsuit while waiting for her austronaut to come, slay!!!  :giggleney:

5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Yaaas, totally!!!  I'd love a unplugged vibe performance. Just a guitarist and her singing it all live. 

I'd die of eargasms if she did that. Just Like Me is perfect for that

or she could do an acoustic-ish version of WYN

On 6/15/2017 at 9:47 AM, IUSAtonight said:

I never really liked it. It's too yelly for me

This is a good explanation. I love how she goes all-out with her vocals, and the New Orleans jazz feel is cool for her as a Louisiana native, but I admit that I often skip over this track when I have Glory on shuffle. I'm into the grandeur of it, but I think it's just a little too intense for a little too long.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:21 PM, PussyLova said:

what were they thinking when they hired those producers?

WYN and PS are horrible

I don't know why I have always loved "Private Show" but never totally loved (though absolutely always appreciated) "What You Need". They're so similar but my opinions of them are very different...

Archived