Britney carrying $25,000 Hermes handbag

britbitch94

Ok guys so ive always wished Britney would step up her wardrobe game one day. I remember coming across these pics several years ago, but figured i'd share some insight. In these pics Britney is seen carrying a $25,000 Hermes Kelly handbag in black crocodile leather. She hasn't been seen carrying this bag since 2007. I don't understand how she has exceptional pieces like this that are so hard to get your hands on, yet she chooses to carry ugly bags.

https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/handle-bags/hermes-crocodile-kelly-sellier-40?sid=pxogmz&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=shopping&cvosrc=cse.google.google&cvo_crid=151206455459

britney-spears-hermes-kelly.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $
16 minutes ago, britbitch94 said:

Am i wrong though? I feel like she looks good in her at home instagram fashion shows, but then she just looks so blah in public. Not trying to throw shade or anything

That's exactly what she said in an interview

When she's out, she tries to dress the most basic possible to not attract attention/paparazzis 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

And her entire costume set for POM probably costs 5% of that :weusay:

I'll not even be surprised when she'll start sewing her own costumes :moorangu:

After all she's doing her own makeup so everything is possible with that girl  :gloria:

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

That's exactly what she said in an interview

When she's out, she tries to dress the most basic possible to not attract attention/paparazzis 

Why bother buying nice things then? Like is she just gonna carry the bag around her house lol

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

I'll not even be surprised when she'll start sewing her own costumes :moorangu:

After all she's doing her own makeup so everything is possible with that girl  :gloria:

And I was being really generous with that 5% number. That’s still $1.250 :staysalty:

I wouldn’t even be surprised if that bag was a knock off :triggered:

I recently came across this too, it never really made sense to me why Britney would own something like that (yes obv she can afford it but she did say in the diane sawyer interview that she doesn't like spending that much money on things but then again in 2007 everything was different) <<- all that being said I see a potential reason as to why or how she has the bag is that she was sent the bag as one of those celebrity sponsorship pieces 

Archived