Which Britney songs help with dealing with the passing of a loved one?

Bxnes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know it's not britney but i love together again by janet jackson. it is uplifting and joyful about losing someone and still feeling their presence. such a beautiful song.Β 
Β 

I am so sorry for your loss <3 glad you are turning to music during this time

Just now, MX3 said:

i know it's not britney but i love together again by janet jackson. it is uplifting and joyful about losing someone and still feeling their presence. such a beautiful song.Β 
Β 

I am so sorry for your loss <3 glad you are turning to music during this time

Will give it a listen, thank youΒ 

Guest $elfish
Just now, Bxnes said:

thank you

im so sorry I looked everywhere for the hold on tight instrumental and couldnt find anythingΒ :wendycry:Β wish you the best:crying1::kiss:

Just now, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

im so sorry I looked everywhere for the hold on tight instrumental and couldnt find anythingΒ :wendycry:Β wish you the best:crying1::kiss:

Please do not worry, thanks for looking though because I appreciate the care and thoughtΒ :)Β 

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Let go - Britney Spears. It's an unreleased track.. It's on YouTube. It's more so about a break up but a very beautiful song. I'm sorry about your loss.

Yes , I've heard it before and was thinking about that one as well. Thank youΒ 

1 hour ago, hushpuppies said:

I'm sorry for your loss. I've thought about When I Found You. ItΒ has a gospel inspiration to it and it's kinda about feeling the bestΒ love ever from someone close to youΒ :)

Ok thank you :)Β 

Out from Under is my go-to song when I am sad... It is not very uplifting and I've cried so much with it, but it helps to let is all out.

Passenger could help too... I listen to it as in "there are things I am not in control" and you canΒ definitely take it as if she is singing to God. I have always thought that song is about God.

Archived