[POLL] IS BRITNEY A GOOD ACTRESS?

BritintheZone

[POLL] IS BRITNEY A GOOD ACTRESS?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

What?!? I wasnt a stan back then, tell me more :omgreallyney:

You like Jamie Dornan too?!? Currently watching The Fall he is sooo hot and good actor

Jamie = life :milkney::hipney::cinderellaney::foh:

even in the fall I didn't mind him being a psychotic murderer 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except for Glee (she didn't really do much) and Jane the Virgin (Britney herself and the Episode in general weren't funny) she's funny. Id be down to see her take on more acting as a guest star or little cameos in movies, or snl hosting with her being back to her confident goofy self would be cool

but she'll never be an actress. 

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, sibode said:

I voted NO, because she's NOT an actress... but when she plays a comedy character she's so funny and it's a pleasure to watch!

I LOVED the Will&Grace and HIMYM cameos!

Since Will & Grace is coming back, I hope they revive the Amber Louise character. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Since Will & Grace is coming back, I hope they revive the Amber Louise character. 

I wish that they kept her original storyline for her will & grace episode. people protested against it. ugh just another scrapped thing....

Her acting endeavors have failed to impress me, with the exception of MVs like "Toxic," which do require quite a bit of acting ability, TBH.

I remember watching Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" MV exactly one time, because I actually really liked the song despite her general awfulness, and it was HILARIOUS. I guess she was trying to be angsty, but she was just grabbing her hair repeatedly like a loon, while furiously pummeling at a car with a pained expression on her face. She legitimately looked like she needed to be institutionalised, and I've never been able to listen to the song again without laughing.

So actually, with that said, Britney does have some really great acting abilities when it comes to her many incredible music videos (with PG and MM excluded from... everything).

ETA: Ohmygod. I had to Google some gifs to see if the Swift video was as cringeworthy as I recalled. I found my answer immediately:

tumblr_nh9wudgGfa1qa1ubyo1_400.gif

rs_500x281-141110115127-bs7.gif

tenor.gif

How can someone so famous be so bad at so many things?

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Kevney said:

I wish that they kept her original storyline for her will & grace episode. people protested against it. ugh just another scrapped thing....

Wut? 

What was the original storyline? 

Archived