Britney Spears Appears In "Top 10 Bad Songs With Cool Music Videos"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, *Bone App the Teeth* said:

I have to agree with them, as awesome as the video is and as flawless as Britney looks in it, the song is utter trash for me. Gonna get pitchforked for this but w/e. :giggleney:

Well to be totally honest, this song makes me laugh when I am walking outside and listening to it with the headphones. I will want to walk faster and the song is so hilarious for me. I know it is weird, but I have laughed to it uncontrollably. 

14 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Work ***** was very Björk. It wasn't meant for the GP to like. It was meant to be thought provoking and stomach ache inducing. That's how you know when real art pieces grabs you by the testicles and makes you appreciate it's infinite metaphorical meaning.

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.gif

Just now, cheri said:

omg you've opened my mind. let's invite jigglytrash for a big work ***** circlejerk

thank god you've seen Jesus! and by jesus i mean godney ofc lmao xddd! :truthtea:

hey @Erreur 2 La Nature let's all bop together to a playlist made of Work *****, s&s, s&m, It should be easy and Womanizer. lets all get up and dance and feel positive! lets all feel good! the emotions and everything! :pumped:

Archived