There is a hope for Britney to be everywhere again

zone

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:hype::embarrassney:

"We were in the dance studio, and he was just like, you should do a striptease, then he made me record a cover of Satisfaction, he even did the arrangements of the song"

6 hours ago, Damon said:

"It was such an honour to have will.i.am from the Rolling Stones allow me to record a cover of their song. It was really awesome and cool. I was really flattered" :donewithit:

:gloria: 

"it was really cool since I covered with Pink and Michelle Williams their song 'We Will Rock You' when promoting Sprite and it was so big; it was an honor, very cool"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Britney will grow as an artist is with live vocals. Even if it is one song here and there.

Without it, she can shake her pu$$y at much as she wants but she will always be thought of as a talentless nostalgia act from the 90s who got lucky.

She doesn't even need to sound that good, just give her act a "live" feeling.

She needs to REINVENT herself for her 20th anniversary, yes past accomplishments and music goes well with the anniversary but it should not be the main focus!! Partner with good producers and maybe a worthwhile collaboration and run with it!! :hipney: She's done it before after her fallout and she can do it again if she tries hard enough!! :brit: She's getting stale and nostalgic... not good!! :tiffsniffle:giphy.gif

Archived