There is a hope for Britney to be everywhere again

zone

Imagine if she recreated the vmas oops performance for a tour :unbelievableney:nobody did that before, everyone would want to see her doing it in 2017 just to judge her and definitely will go viral :slayney: ! And of course she would slay every fan... But her team most probably will play only video clips in her next tour just for easy cash :forkit:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:hype::embarrassney:

"We were in the dance studio, and he was just like, you should do a striptease, then he made me record a cover of Satisfaction, he even did the arrangements of the song"

"It was such an honour to have will.i.am from the Rolling Stones allow me to record a cover of their song. It was really awesome and cool. I was really flattered" :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

No, she needs to stop using her old self, and really think of new music and new performances. We had enough of her old hits with 4 years of POM, the Asia dates, and that Glory Japan Tour Edition.  :beynah:

but the 20th anniversary is coming next year, so the rendition to her classics is just getting started :explainlol:

they know her fans are expecting another compilation album before any new music is released

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but the 20th anniversary is coming next year, so the rendition to her classics is just getting started :explainlol:

they know her fans are expecting another compilation album before any new music is released

Ready for Radar as a bonus track :forkit:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah I know, that makes it even worse. They'll use her 20th anniversary as the perfect excuse to keep selling her as a nostalgia act and I can't stand it! :meltdown:

Guest Paris Hilton $
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

No :overitkbye:

That's the good time to reinvent herself :mariahstare:

The only thing that should be related in an obvious way to her anniversary should be the super bowl :nochillbrit:

Anything else should be new :comingthru:

I hope that larry will not see your post :lessons:

Not gonna happen. In that case she needs to get her grove back 110% ,she would have to give her all like back in the day, but that would take her life away... She's done with it, she has her own world right now where she's happy at, she went through a lot, she has kids, she has new purpose in life.

Only if she want I believe she easily could be on top again. But to this day she still has a successful career and it's very balanced with her private life, she keeps it low key (even tho it has a price-less popularity...)

Archived