SAM is UGLY!

3Pney

come at me you lil ******* and downvote me but i ll spill the true tea :staysalty:

he is so ugly. i still dont know what brit finds in him. :ponderney:
well, considering britney dated adnan ghalib, it explains a lot about her taste in men. :staysalty:

there are too may hot guys in hollywood. she should date one of them. Not that ugly gold digger.  :lessons: 

i actually found someone for brit. someone that handsome, hot and **** and rich unlike UGLY sam. 

here it is>

Spoiler

vpmkYO.jpg

MvXNla.jpg 

AkE4YX.jpg 

IMAGINE THEM AS A COUPLE AND HAVING BEAUTIFUL BABIES :otears:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

He is not ugly hut I'm not gonna lie when I realized he had chicken legs under that big ol body I started finding him waaaay less attractive haha. She can't date those Hollywood guys though they have a job and wouldn't be able to follow her around the way she likes her man to.

they wont need to work tho since they both will be mega-millionares. they can just have their happy fun family :otears:

lWLJ7X.gif 

Just now, Wa3d! said:

He is dating Britney ******* Spears  and you are ? ..:chershade:

I hope that you are not mad because he actually from Iran ... :thetea:

he is not dating britney. 

britney is just USING him :chershade: she BOUGHT him with her money :chershade:

how cheap :staysalty:

Just now, 3Pney said:

he is not dating britney. 

britney is just USING him :chershade: she BOUGHT him with her money :chershade:

how cheap :staysalty:

Lol stay mad no1curr about ur opinion..

and hope he will be with her for long time so during this time will enjoy seeing you mad and jealous of him lol go buy Glory and he is enjoying being with her every night bye :milkney:

Just now, Wa3d! said:

Lol stay mad no1curr about ur opinion..

and hope he will be with her for long time so during this time will enjoy seeing you mad and jealous of him lol go buy Glory and he is enjoying being with her every night bye :milkney:

you can only wish cuz we both know it will not work out. wait till britney gets bored of him :chershade:
i ll go to sleep. bye :chershade:

1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

you can only wish cuz we both know it will not work out. wait till britney gets bored of him :chershade:
i ll go to sleep. bye :chershade:

Enjoy every moment in you life why thinking of future at lest he will be on list of men who date Britney..,:ohi:

and you :jolieoverit: 

Archived