What do you think Edan knows...

briteen

56 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Does he work like 9-5 and then gets overtime if he is with her like now? I don't get it. He is always with her.

This is so confusing. Like how is he always there but has a family like? Britney just calls him and is like I'm going out? 

Yeah I would assume he works like 9-5 and then another bodyguard works like 5-9 or something like that. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

I always wonder how these people spend enough time with their own family when they're with celebrities all the time.

Or does he leave as soon as Britney's at her safe home and just goes shopping/travelling "around the world" with her? :forkit:

59 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Does he work like 9-5 and then gets overtime if he is with her like now? I don't get it. He is always with her.

This is so confusing. Like how is he always there but has a family like? Britney just calls him and is like I'm going out? 

I think he works one day full, one day off... I have seen that Britney has another bodyguard when Edan is not around.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIONrLcBGQw/

He is hooooot :mybodyisready:...

but I think she trust more Edan when she is touring

2 hours ago, Denise said:

I think he works one day full, one day off... I have seen that Britney has another bodyguard when Edan is not around.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIONrLcBGQw/

He is hooooot :mybodyisready:...

but I think she trust more Edan when she is touring

That makes sense. 

3 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

Yeah I would assume he works like 9-5 and then another bodyguard works like 5-9 or something like that. 

Very interesting. I always wondered how that all happened but that makes sense 

Archived