What do you think Edan knows...

briteen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will probably knows EVERYTHING, he's taking care of Brinni and the kids everywhere and every time. Of course he's under 19484030438 contracts of privacy.

Can you imagine? OMG this man is gold, Brinni must appreciate him a lot.

He's also very very hot :triggered: can we find his *****? :gloss:

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

So does he live on her property with her? I wonder how he has days off? 

A family? Very interesting thing to think about 

He doesn't live with Britney, he is married and he has a son... these are the things that I know

14 minutes ago, CristMont said:

He will probably knows EVERYTHING, he's taking care of Brinni and the kids everywhere and every time. Of course he's under 19484030438 contracts of privacy.

Can you imagine? OMG this man is gold, Brinni must appreciate him a lot.

He's also very very hot :triggered: can we find his *****? :gloss:

Shirtless pics are posted above :queenflopga: 

47 minutes ago, Denise said:

He doesn't live with Britney, he is married and he has a son... these are the things that I know

I always wonder how these people spend enough time with their own family when they're with celebrities all the time.

Or does he leave as soon as Britney's at her safe home and just goes shopping/travelling "around the world" with her? :forkit:

1 hour ago, Denise said:

Does he work like 9-5 and then gets overtime if he is with her like now? I don't get it. He is always with her.

26 minutes ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

I always wonder how these people spend enough time with their own family when they're with celebrities all the time.

Or does he leave as soon as Britney's at her safe home and just goes shopping/travelling "around the world" with her? :forkit:

This is so confusing. Like how is he always there but has a family like? Britney just calls him and is like I'm going out? 

Archived