Original choreography or all new choreography?

BOBIBCFBG

Choreography  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original all the way

Circus Tour included the music video choreography of Circus, If U Seek Amy... Femme Fatale she did Hold It Against Me and Till the World Ends original... she still does slave and me against the music the exact same for some reason every time

i can't stand random choreo to songs that have popular video choreography :ponderney:

depends on the song for me. id love her to tackle the full MATM and Slave routines, overprotected, etc. but for songs like OIDIA she could def change up the original choreo and id be fine with it. side note , id LOVE for her to perform stronger, original version, with the CHAIR ROUTINE on stage. that would be amazing.

Both. I love some of the original choreos (Like Slave) and they are too great to be ignored but only in certain songs, I don't want all the original ones. But in other songs like BOMT, Oops, Slumber Party, I would love to see new choreos, well... I would love to see her dancing and not doing those awful zumba moves. 

And I wouldn't mind if she forgets the Work ***** choreo, I hate it :beysip:

Guest $elfish
On 6/12/2017 at 3:48 AM, briteen said:

s4ykh0.jpg

MESS

femme fatalney can outdance circusney that's how much Britney's dancing was bad then from all the videos I watched she was basically walking and posing way worse than ff and Pom 

gosh this is even better dd11be3cd80eec4cd1a307e7feb56fd0.gif

If she does original choreo, I want her tocown it, not that Femme Fatale Tour attempt.  If she will own the **** out of her original choreo then yes.

If shebowna the new choreo then yes.

But all of this is a matter of her just actually putting in ream effort in her dancing.

You can't  make her dance to even the Macarena if she doesn't want to. 

2 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Original all the way

Circus Tour included the music video choreography of Circus, If U Seek Amy... Femme Fatale she did Hold It Against Me and Till the World Ends original... she still does slave and me against the music the exact same for some reason every time

i can't stand random choreo to songs that have popular video choreography :ponderney:

She didn't dance at all during Circus... It was crazy, the didn't actually dance until the last chorus of the 3rd song (Radar). She did the "feel the adrenaline moving from my veins" 3 seconds of hand movements:
tumblr_n8j54qBuAN1qd8zg3o2_500.gif

Also, she does some of the original MATM movements but we haven't had that from OH Tour to POM so I wouldn't say that's the exact same every time. POM is 3.5 years old but we went 9 years without the original choreography in there (and the barely does any now anyway).

Archived