Original choreography or all new choreography?

BOBIBCFBG

Choreography  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know Britney prefers to change things up for every show. That's why she does all-new choreography for almost every song. We have some left in Slave and that's about it. Would you rather her change things up every show or would you rather her keep all the original choreography for every show? A lot of other artists do that (JLo for example) and it's fun for fans to see it live. Plus, Britney wouldn't have to learn so much new choreography so she could deliver it well each time bc she would really know it. What do you prefer?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

We all know Britney prefers to change things up for every show. That's why she does all-new choreography for almost every song. We have some left in Slave and that's about it. Would you rather her change things up every show or would you rather her keep all the original choreography for every show? A lot of other artists do that (JLo for example) and it's fun for fans to see it live. Plus, Britney wouldn't have to learn so much new choreography so she could deliver it well each time bc she would really know it. What do you prefer?

Image result for shady gif
How about some REAL DANCING?:donewithit:

Whatever the choreo might be. Just. *******. Proper. Dancing.

#EnoughWithTheExcuses 

2 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Image result for shady gif
How about some REAL DANCING?:donewithit:

Whatever the choreo might be. Just. *******. Proper. Dancing.

#EnoughWithTheExcuses 

That goes into what I'm asking. New choreography can be exciting but if she kept the same routines then she might be better at performing them. 

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That goes into what I'm asking. New choreography can be exciting but if she kept the same routines then she might be better at performing them. 

She butchers any new choreography handed to her, eventually.

Now it's all about flapping arms, fixing her hair and tired ******** moves. :nobitch:

21 minutes ago, Joey Angel said:

NEW SONGS!!!! I'm sick of hearing BOMT, Oops, and Crazy...even Slave is starting to wear thin. At this point she should be either focusing on everything POST Blackout or give some attention to other album cuts in her discography

Yeah I wish she would change up the setlist a little for the last half year of POM. But before we know it, POM will die and she will move onto something else. Who knows when we would get another show again - she might not tour until her 10th album, so that could mean not touring until 2019 or 2020. But at least POM will be DEAD.

18 minutes ago, Joey Angel said:

NEW SONGS!!!! I'm sick of hearing BOMT, Oops, and Crazy...even Slave is starting to wear thin. At this point she should be either focusing on everything POST Blackout or give some attention to other album cuts in her discography

The thing is, she can't just ignore everything pre Blackout. She's known for those big hits, I'm surprised she got away with paying Oops / Stronger dust from 2005-2012.

Stans and pop fans won't care but the GP isn't going to see a Britney show without Toxic or Baby.

Personally, I think she should embark on a small tour where she only performs album cuts, fan favorites, b-sides and maybe unreleased tracks. Kylie did that and it was a hit among her stans.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The thing is, she can't just ignore everything pre Blackout. She's known for those big hits, I'm surprised she got away with paying Oops / Stronger dust from 2005-2012.

Stans and pop fans won't care but the GP isn't going to see a Britney show without Toxic or Baby.

Personally, I think she should embark on a small tour where she only performs album cuts, fan favorites, b-sides and maybe unreleased tracks. Kylie did that and it was a hit among her stans.

the 'Get Back' performance with rain and lots of dancing will slay lives :brit:

31 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The beauty of the Anti Tour was that it was just Kylie and her band performing these fan favorites LIVE. Britney won't do that. She would have to do a show. It could still be really cool and scaled down but she would have to learn choreography and have dancers and all and I don't see them taking the time to do that for a mini-tour just for the fans. Honestly.

Uhhh original please! She needs it.... she also needs to execute the **** out of it. Also she'll always have some of her old stuff in her performances, every artist has some old favs in their performances I'm pretty sure. She could revamp them like she did in Onyx though and make them conceptual and interesting. But if she came out like primeney again (a girl can dream) and executed those original moves then who the **** cares, I'd be happy as a clam with a nostalgia act in that case. :howiroll:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 6:55 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I see what you mean but thats Britney/Her Teams fault.... A small album cut tour would be cute but like, okay does she only wanna be remembered for her old *** songs??

Archived