• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

sweetie, Charlie is gay and Britney agreed to beard for him because:

A. His family is TV royalty

B. It helped Britney look good after Shrek cheated on her

C.He was a good friend to her.

Didn't you read any of the several confirmed blind items about their fake PR agreement? We was nice to look at and had a sense of style cuz he gay, boo:triggered:

No I didn't know anything about it :britlol:

7 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm gonna officially drag that little boy soon but let's not act like this picture has meaning :orangu: maybe she was sweating or he was sweating :orangu: 

lets at least wait till the rumors start about him talking **** then We can start the exposition and we can drag his ugly little toupee 

:shameless:

Can't wait! :rihclap:

11 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

sweetie, Charlie is gay and Britney agreed to beard for him because:

A. His family is TV royalty

B. It helped Britney look good after Shrek cheated on her

C.He was a good friend to her.

Didn't you read any of the several confirmed blind items about their fake PR agreement? We was nice to look at and had a sense of style cuz he gay, boo:triggered:

THIS!!!!!! His reaction when showed a pic of Britney in her lingerie said it all. 

10 hours ago, LisaJane said:

THIS!!!!!! His reaction when showed a pic of Britney in her lingerie said it all. 

So uncool, that some people have to pretend they are straight in the public eye

giphy.gif

But then again, some people don't have to because for the gp everyone is straight

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, Losio said:

Maybe the person who took the photo took it before he could touch her

This is what i thought, but hey, if he's not in love with her i don't think that's bad neither, he can just like her,  we don't know if he's into 'deep' to assume if he's in love or not. As long as he's honest with her and they don't hurt each other then it's all good.

Not a fan of then as a couple but that picture proves nothing.

I just hate that he keeps following her everywhere (just the type she likes). So i really believe that she's seeing this tour kinda like a vacation and not like work.

Archived