Britney arrives in Taipei, Taiwan!! (Video)

annalai23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brit 97 said:

BRITNEEEEH! BRITNEEEEEH!

She could wave her hand at leastΒ :sassybrit:

Did she fly commercial or private?Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Β 

Didn't the article say trainΒ :giggleney:

The article says she flew private ... never said train....Β 

1 hour ago, Brit 97 said:

From Seoul to Taipei by train? Impossible Β :ohi:Β plus Taiwan is an islandΒ 

Β 

28 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Β 

The article says she flew private ... never said train....Β 

I seeΒ :meltdown:

Β 

The article said something about "she didn't say hello on the train" but it also mentions she flew on a private jet...

2 hours ago, GoddessOfPop said:

A wave to the fans would've been nice, but anyway, is this show soldout or also kinda empty?Β 

It isn't sold out yet... like I said I was really worried that it wouldn't be sold out Β :donewithit:Β Anyway... I've read that she will stay in Taipei for 4 DAYS!!!:snapney:Β really hope I can see her on the streets haha

2 minutes ago, GoddessOfPop said:

Yeah I think she's staying for a couple of days there, hope you meet her and have a good experience. How many tickets are left? Any idea?Β 

I remember that about 80% of the tickets were sold, the total was about 16,000 or so Β :sassybrit:Β Not badΒ but not so good(the VIP seats are not sold out:squintney:

33 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Β 

Her fans are weird tho. Just look at all of us on here obsessing over her knee and lips and hair. It's creepy. I'd run away from usΒ :walkonby:

It was raining heavily here in Taipei and like 50 fans went to the airport just to see herΒ :sassybrit:Β (we knew whereΒ she's arriving few hours before she arrived and she didn't even waved to the fansΒ :brit: I believe that she was really tired lol

Archived