do you really love her ?

Work_Guilty

49 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

Yes?

why do circus tour performance look so good even if they barely a choreography? 

Look at Circus performance during Circus Tour, she mostly walks around but it's better than any POM performance. 

Would you imagine Currentney in Circus Tour? She would slay

@Work_Guilty

Stop making excuses for a grown woman, it's pathetic.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Work_Guilty said:

:zoomzoom: queen what you talkin about when did i minshin her look or vegas ? yeah she did progress in late 2014 to early 2016 but most of the dates she is not doing that good. i joke about brit but never i have insult her :zoomzoom: dont talke to me as a group i always support her when she do good i defend her in 2013 when some c*nts crying about GMA thing i defend her when she did BBMA 2015 and i love it so go **** your self you dont know me if you like the test if britney **** in you mouth fine that is your shitty test but dont open you mouth i dont want to smell that. :bpo:

well, I was talking in general and I think just like people are free to complain and ***** about everything, they should leave the "britards" and people that believes she's doing fine speak their minds as well, as long as no one is getting insulted, like  @Nocturney  said

at the end I think it's healthy that we have both parts of the picture, it's always preferred to have a balance between the people that always complain and the ones that take whatever she gives, when I start to have a problem is when I only get to see pages and pages of people bitching about the same topics that have been recurrent for months or years, as if they had reasons to expect something different this time around. I come here to see the updates of the show, and at least from this Asian mini-tour most of my attempts have failed, because the OP don't update and it's useless to try to find something between all the whining and sarcastic posts, and I just end up waiting for something to pop on my Facebook feed or YouTube.

Some comments are funny and everything, but if at least all the comments were as funny, or we could tell they're not taking it too seriously, or that praise some things every once in a while, but no, it's all pure negativity in most cases. Or if at least they created something like this hilarious recreation of Slave's incident lol

After all, one of the reasons I joined Exhale was because I thought some of the users at the time were hilarious with their reactions and mini-meltdowns, the gifs and everything, it was all in a chill vibe, but lately I've felt this is getting out of control, and I know there must be lots of users that only lurk in here, and probably would like to say something positive about her or the show, and shy away because of the fear of getting attacked, and I know it because I once was a lurker and was afraid of saying things like I don't think Blackout is the best album or that I don't give a damn about the lipsyncing.

So the only thing left is trying to tolerate each other I think. :yaknow:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I always say it. We all know she could do better, but most of you tend to forget or overlook she could be way, way worse, and she's actually been worse than what she does nowadays. What you call bullshit, it's a sign of progress for some of us. A couple of years ago I remember a thread when someone asked if we rather have her look horrible but with awesome performances, or lame performances but looking great. Back then I said I preferred her looking great even if her performances were still not perfect. And she's looking the best she's looked in years. That's what I see now, and that's enough to make me happy now. Plus she isn't performing  THAT bad. Another thing is that she's finally performing outside of Vegas, I mean, isn't that what ya'll were asking for since day one of the residency? I was the one against Britney leaving Vegas, and now I seem to be the only enjoying these concerts.

Everyone has their own opinion and ultimately if we have to put up with your concept of being a fan is bitching about everything that she does and doesn't do and complain about everything, and being rude and being angry and bitter all the time, then don't get mad at us who have learned to accept the new Britney, and appreciate what you despise and qualify as bullshit; don't come at us and question our love for Britney Spears. Even the ones that "lick her ***" are closer to the definition of a fan than someone who just complains, insults her and mocks her.

If any, you are the ones that should question themselves what do you even want from Britney at this point? How many more "disappointments" and meltdowns do ya'll need to understand she will never fulfill your unreal standards and that you probably just have stopped to like her a long, long time ago?

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I was talking in general and I think just like people are free to complain and ***** about everything, they should leave the "britards" and people that believes she's doing fine speak their minds as well, as long as no one is getting insulted, like  @Nocturney  said

at the end I think it's healthy that we have both parts of the picture, it's always preferred to have a balance between the people that always complain and the ones that take whatever she gives, when I start to have a problem is when I only get to see pages and pages of people bitching about the same topics that have been recurrent for months or years, as if they had reasons to expect something different this time around. I come here to see the updates of the show, and at least from this Asian mini-tour most of my attempts have failed, because the OP don't update and it's useless to try to find something between all the whining and sarcastic posts, and I just end up waiting for something to pop on my Facebook feed or YouTube.

Some comments are funny and everything, but if at least all the comments were as funny, or we could tell they're not taking it too seriously, or that praise some things every once in a while, but no, it's all pure negativity in most cases. Or if at least they created something like this hilarious recreation of Slave's incident lol

After all, one of the reasons I joined Exhale was because I thought some of the users at the time were hilarious with their reactions and mini-meltdowns, the gifs and everything, it was all in a chill vibe, but lately I've felt this is getting out of control, and I know there must be lots of users that only lurk in here, and probably would like to say something positive about her or the show, and shy away because of the fear of getting attacked, and I know it because I once was a lurker and was afraid of saying things like I don't think Blackout is the best album or that I don't give a damn about the lipsyncing.

tumblr_inline_nmb09tbbi81qgl6qf.gif

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh god you still wanna make anybody that dont says YAS QUEEN SALY look bad i am sorry but i dont live in fantasyland where is every thing britney do is magical. yes i ****** know about the c*nts that ***** about everything that's another topic I DONT ****** CARE ABOUT ! like you do BTW i LOVE britney jean and that her worst most hated album and i know it but you dont see trying to forse someday to like it ! you trying sooooooooooooooo hard to not blame brtiney like if she is your god chill 99% of the word think she is bad if you ok with it respect the majority 

On 6/11/2017 at 1:55 AM, Work_Guilty said:

do you really love britney spears ? :mhmsureny:

i have been fan since i was 13 now i am 25. i stucked with her through thick and thin i cried a lot thinking about her :otears:

so dont come to me saying that i am hater when i call her on her bullshit ! :wannadie:

i feel sad to see her performances nowdays its like a ghost of what she uses it to be :pensiveney:

she need to take her career seriously she been fooling around those past 10 years :notfeelinit:

so if you really careers/love dont be afraid to Criticize her that means you care :verycool:

dont be like the people around how dont tell her the truth she need real criticism she need us :rude2me:

This might be a weird answer but I'll go with it. I'm wary about using 'love' for celebrities. I feel like there's two sides of the same coin. I don't personally know Britney so I can't say I love the private side of her because I'm not friends with her, related to her, etc. That doesn't mean that I wish ill of her. I wish her the best and hope she has a great life, etc. The half I do know is the musician side. My tastes have changed from when I was younger to now and there's not too many people I can say "I've enjoyed this person since I was a kid/teenager." She's one of the two. And I really do think that says a lot. I think it's amazing that Britney was at least somebody that I watched throughout their career while it was happening. I can't say the same for the other person on my list. By the time I watched "Pop Up Video" and saw "Rock Me Amadeus" for the first time, his career was already completely dead over here. And sadly it wouldn't be long til he died in a car accident. 

I'm an honest person. If I'm not liking something, I'll say that I don't like it. It's just a matter of personal taste if I like/hate a song, album, performance, etc. And that's just the way I look at it. I'll judge fairly instead of writing everything off because I hate one thing, ya know?

Archived