Mmm Papi Appreciation

WhatEverYouWant

On 6/11/2017 at 2:23 AM, WhatEverYouWant said:

Released off Britney's sixth studio album Circus, this Latin-pop bop does not get enough recognition. Often being dubbed as one of Britney's worst songs by the Army! Personally, Mmm Papi is a highlight from the second half of Circus. I live for the 60's vibe and all of those **** moans! Any one else agree? 

Wheres the Mmm Papi luv?

I wonder why Britney recorded for Circus songs like Mmm Papi, Rock Me In and Rock Boy but doesnt records songs like The boys are back (from high school musical 3) or Just that girl (from Another cinderella story)...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

It reminds me of How I Roll :goat:

probably something to do with nicole morier being involved in both. every britney songs she's involved in has a certain distinct touch to it

i LOVE mmm papi. it is no joke like in my top 5 britney songs. idk a single other song that sounds like it. i am SHOCKED it never got used in a commercial, i always thought and have seen other ppl comment that it sounded like something from a car commercial or like a target commercial. i seriously love every song she and nicole morier do except this kiss if nicole was the one she did that one with bc girl...

i think they write together well too, i would kill to hear the second song they did with freescha Follow My Fingers :tifftear:

she should've made nicole give her some of the songs she wrote for herself :gum:

would've been such a different direction for britney omg

Archived