Mmm Papi Appreciation

WhatEverYouWant

Released off Britney's sixth studio album Circus, this Latin-pop bop does not get enough recognition. Often being dubbed as one of Britney's worst songs by the Army! Personally, Mmm Papi is a highlight from the second half of Circus. I live for the 60's vibe and all of those **** moans! Any one else agree? 

Wheres the Mmm Papi luv?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always appreciated Mmm Papi. Its actually one of the more personal tracks she's written if you pay attention to the lyrics. Its obviously about Adnan and there time together. It gives you a peak into what she was feeling during that chaotic time in her life. I love it. I remember reading back when Circus was released that Britney had many different versions of the track because she wanted it to be perfect and had a hard time choosing which version to put on the album.

32 minutes ago, MannequinMann said:

I have always appreciated Mmm Papi. Its actually one of the more personal tracks she's written if you pay attention to the lyrics. Its obviously about Adnan and there time together. It gives you a peak into what she was feeling during that chaotic time in her life. I love it. I remember reading back when Circus was released that Britney had many different versions of the track because she wanted it to be perfect and had a hard time choosing which version to put on the album.

Right! :unbelievableney:it's a personal song disguised as a silly pop song. A casual listener wouldn't pick up the meaning 

Archived