Jump to content

Queen of Wardrobe Malfunction (Live In Seoul)


Seel

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Well, POM has sadly been with us for like 4 years now. all this crap was inevitable

I know what you mean but TCSBS and FFT are 3 years of performances and things didn't go wrong half as frequently, plus they had a lot more moving parts.

I watch 90% if the tour dates and there's almost always something small that goes wrong between the costumes and the mechanics of the tour.

Link to comment
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

No, they're kinda like the pink warmers she wore for one of the TCSBS shows but these ones are like silk or something. Basically they're like giant socks and it's obvious that they will go down on her legs because she's moving. That happened when Beyoncé did the Super Bowl back in 2013. Her socks were over her knees when she started and by the end they were under.

Back to Britney, she should wear boots again. I mean, the socks look good when you're not close to her. She should try some boots that are as high as the socks but I would prefer that she wears real boots.

I just went and watched this performance again because I didn't even notice.  Beyoncé wore ankle boots paired with knee high socks, which is a look.   Britney has her's covering her ankle boots to give the illusion she's wearing knee high boots, which makes no sense.   :squintney:

I agree, she should wear real boots again, there was some talk about how she  dances better in sneakers but I disagree.  She dances just as well in knee high boots. :hipney:

Link to comment
Just now, Jill Valentine said:

I just went and watched this performance again because I didn't even notice.  Beyoncé wore ankle boots paired with knee high socks, which is a look.   Britney has her's covering her ankle boots to give the illusion she's wearing knee high boots, which makes no sense.   :squintney:

I agree, she should wear real boots again, there was some talk about how  dances better in sneakers but I disagree.  She dances just as well in knee high boots. :hipney:

Yeah, I know she wasn't wearing the socks over the ankle boots. I was talking about the "wardrobe malfunction" saying that it was obvious the socks were going to move the same way that happened with Beyoncé. Not if they are a look or not.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

I don't even understand why she scrapped her actual boots for these anyway.  :weirdmeout:

She probably has some issue on her legs which makes uncomfortable or painful for her to wear high-knee boots, same reason why she has became so stiff on the legs area  while the energy is still there.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Yeah, I know she wasn't wearing the socks over the ankle boots. I was talking about the "wardrobe malfunction" saying that it was obvious the socks were going to move the same way that happened with Beyoncé. Not if they are a look or not.

Gotcha now.  :kisses:

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

She probably has some issue on her legs which makes uncomfortable or painful for her to wear high-knee boots, same reason why she has became so stiff on the legs area  while the energy is still there.

Yeah, that could be true.  She was killing it at the start of the revamp in those boots.  :feelingmyself:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...