Can someone PLEASE ******* TELL ME WHY IS BRITNEY

Dynasty

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'd say she has a say always too, but trust me, there are a lot of mumblings under the scene to decide what's marketeable or not and a lot of people working to ensure it is so. Remember American Life to Confessions? Confessions was a commercial album, so was Hard Candy, so was mdna. Designed by a lot of people in the background to sell, not only by Madonna. Madonna wasn't the brain behind some of her iconic stuff either. First album, Like a Virgin, Material Girl, etc.

And I get the sentiment on Britney, but it's known the brain behind most of her videos was herself, most of her presentations, we also have moments of rebellion too (literally Rebellion and Blackout and Mona Lisa), it's known she actually writes even though her only spotlight pop culture moment was everytime. Yes, she's handled a LOT, but she has them brilliant moments and without them she wouldn't be here. Doubt she would've gone far if the BOMT video wasn't how she envisioned for example. Don't sell our girl's career short because you're disillusioned with her right now.

I've always had the feeling Madonna just uses others' ideas and profits off them. She might have others make her marketable stuff but that's what she wants. Meanwhile Britney has her album concepts scrapped and releases instead FF and BJ type of albums. 

I do not discredit her fully. Up until, let's say, 2008 she was involved in her career somehow. But that was it. Now she's just a puppet that has other release perfumes I am more than sure she does not even know their smell. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I've been observing your answers for a couple of days now and one thing I managed to realize is, your opinion is the opinion of 90% of eastern european nations, in this case in particular, Balkan nations. They see Britney exactly the way you describe her, because they don't believe she is at least to some extent the mind behind her own career. This comes mostly from the fact ex yugoslavian nations have a specific taste in music, more precisely they believe you have to yell and scream to prove your talent, or be a hardcore rock artist who screams AND plays instruments. So basically, by your own words, you're trying to "bring people on this forum back to reality" but in fact, you're nothing but a brainwashed person from either Macedonia or Bulgaria, brainwashed by general population there which believes Britney is a puppet. If you're gonna "talk some sense into people" make sure you're living in reality too :ponderney:

What? 

I am curious to know where you got your information about  "the opinion of 90% of eastern european nations,"

Do you think the rest of the world sees Britney as an undeniable reformer of the real meaning of music and art?

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

What? 

I am curious to know where you got your information about  "the opinion of 90% of eastern european nations,"

Do you think the rest of the world sees Britney as an undeniable reformer of the real meaning of music and art?

They may not see her as a reformer now the way she is, but they most definitely dont deny her influence in music, and those who dont like her, admit her influence and immense popularity. She most definitely did change the direction of pop music, and she did it twice. First time it was with bringing bubble gum pop into mainstream and made it something not to be ashamed of. Second time was with Blackout where she brought urban and other directions into pop. And 90% of the critics and GP admit this to her without a problem. So i don't see why you, and most of the balkan nations won't give credit where its due, not liking her is one thing, but lying she's not the mind behind her biggest career moments is just mean. She came up with BOMT video concept, she came up with Blackout and the producer for it, she even came up with most of the idea for toxic mv. And those were her greatest moments. 

Just now, Dynasty said:

They may not see her as a reformer now the way she is, but they most definitely dont deny her influence in music, and those who dont like her, admit her influence and immense popularity. She most definitely did change the direction of pop music, and she did it twice. First time it was with bringing bubble gum pop into mainstream and made it something not to be ashamed of. Second time was with Blackout where she brought urban and other directions into pop. And 90% of the critics and GP admit this to her without a problem. So i don't see why you, and most of the balkan nations won't give credit where its due, not liking her is one thing, but lying she's not the mind behind her biggest career moments is just mean. She came up with BOMT video concept, she came up with Blackout and the producer for it, she even came up with most of the idea for toxic mv. And those were her greatest moments. 

How can you know how much credit other nations give or do not give to Britney Spears?

She was the brain behind a music video, NOT the SONG itself nor the its SOUND.

Same with Blackout. Blackout is the triumph of its producers. She did not write the songs, nor produced them. 

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I've always had the feeling Madonna just uses others' ideas and profits off them. She might have others make her marketable stuff but that's what she wants. Meanwhile Britney has her album concepts scrapped and releases instead FF and BJ type of albums. 

I do not discredit her fully. Up until, let's say, 2008 she was involved in her career somehow. But that was it. Now she's just a puppet that has other release perfumes I am more than sure she does not even know their smell. 

For the most part I think Madonna is genuine. As you said, after LIP she writes most of her hits and they are only written generally by 2 people, although there are exceptions. Although that's what I like to believe. I might be too naive.

And about Britney, yeah, the c-ship forced her to release that kind of song that was in when bj and FF were out. I'm really iffy towards those two, even though there are fans crazy over WB and FF. Such a shame it all happened when she was finally opening up (Blackout and pre-Blackout). But that seems to be changing if you take in account the comments she made regarding the kind of music she wanted on Glory, she seems to be taking over the reins again little by little and the outcome shall to be seen. I remain positive. 

But yeah, not really untalented and completely manufactured since the beginning. :p

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

How can you know how much credit other nations give or do not give to Britney Spears?

She was the brain behind a music video, NOT the SONG itself nor the its SOUND.

Same with Blackout. Blackout is the triumph of its producers. She did not write the songs, nor produced them. 

Yeah but she was executive producer on Blackout, she decided which sound she wanted same for the scrapped Original doll that jive did't let her do

even femme fatale was supposed to be a completely different album before they forced her to do that whole dr luke kesha album

4 minutes ago, britbrit1998 said:

Yeah but she was executive producer on Blackout, she decided which sound she wanted same for the scrapped Original doll that jive did't let her do

even femme fatale was supposed to be a completely different album before they forced her to do that whole dr luke kesha album

It was supposed but ended up not being. What it could have been means nothing. Nothing at all.

8 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It was supposed but ended up not being. What it could have been means nothing. Nothing at all.

it just means that she doesn't have the artistic freedom she wishes she had

Britney wanted Toxic as lead single from In The zone but Jive released MATM

She fighted to release Toxic as the second single

she wanted Breathe On Me as third single but jive wanted Outrageous

so you can't say that she doesn't have a taste or vision

imagine Toxic not being a single or the BOMT video not having the school girl outfit (it was her idea too)

her career would have had a totally different trajectory...

11 hours ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Y'all been here for so long but y'all still don't learn. There are users here who will try to get attention by being a btch (simply because they are) and they will try to provoke y'all. Ignore those pathetic losers. Don't feed the troll. The more y'all pay attention to them the more they are happy because that's the thing they never get in real world.

Ps Britney Spears is a living iconique legend. Bye.

Living legend u can look but DON'T TOUCH~ cuz I'm cold as fire babay~ HOT AS ICE~:slayney:

30 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

it just means that she doesn't have the artistic freedom she wishes she had

Britney wanted Toxic as lead single from In The zone but Jive released MATM

She fighted to release Toxic as the second single

she wanted Breathe On Me as third single but jive wanted Outrageous

so you can't say that she doesn't have a taste or vision

imagine Toxic not being a single or the BOMT video not having the school girl outfit (it was her idea too)

her career would have had a totally different trajectory...

Her career could have had a totally different trajectory and it was UP TO HER. 

Do you want artistic freedom? Fight for it. Besides, it's 2017. If you want to release music you can release it immediately. There are things like mixtapes, you know?

She is just a lazy person. Not particularly talented, not particularly intelligent. She's just in for the money and that's like the end of the story. She just wants to make money easily. You have to be in denial not to see that. 

35 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Jive Made Britney :tiffanynod:

Hey, by the way, how are those sanctions working out for you, over there in russia? 
7TQ7ob.gif

And you're bringing Russia up because...?

9 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Her career could have had a totally different trajectory and it was UP TO HER. 

Do you want artistic freedom? Fight for it. Besides, it's 2017. If you want to release music you can release it immediately. There are things like mixtapes, you know?

She is just a lazy person. Not particularly talented, not particularly intelligent. She's just in for the money and that's like the end of the story. She just wants to make money easily. You have to be in denial not to see that. 

And you're bringing Russia up because...?

of course i know what a mixtape is i listen to a lot of rap

but do you know what a brain is?

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Did you hear of its existence and you want me to educate you on the matter? Sorry, I don't have the time. 

your desperation is nauseating 

2 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

How am I spreading negativity? That's like, the truth. She does not write, she does not produce, she does not sing and now she doesn't even dance. What does she do?

I haven't logged in here for maybe a few months and straight away I could tell you don't belong here lol who are you?

Guest Diamond Horse
8 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

pls tell me more

Consider her songwriting skills, for instance! Could you write a HOT? Could you write a JLiM?

Not sure about her BJ songwriting credits, but when it comes to HOT and JLiM, the writers have spoken!

Archived