Can someone PLEASE ******* TELL ME WHY IS BRITNEY

Dynasty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Warner made Madonna too. 

When she tried to cut off the strings she came crashing down (Erotica and American Life) and even then she had an army of people working for her to ensure her stuff would get published. 

Every artist needs management - to promote, take care of legal business, to handle bookings. Unless the artist wants to sing in small bars. I don't get this discussion. :sassybrit:

You think Madonna is a businesswoman?  Yeah, of course she is. So is Britney because her brand is worth millions. If they really were untalented in their musical endeavors they wouldn't last long because they would be exposed, just like Milli Vanilli.

It is different with Madonna. I do not think she let others control her, whereas all the other ones were just puppets. 

And yes, Britney has money and all but that does not make her a business woman. She is not the brain behind her money maker machine and that's the point of this discussion. 

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, avaaa said:

This forum became a mess its sad... People can't even praise Britney on HER ******** forum. :byebitch:

tru:juggingu:

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Britney became a mess. Like, can't she even fake her lack of interest and disrespect by pretending she somehow tries to deliver good **** and not just to milk people off money? You know, for her fans. 

Why you keep staying on this forum then??

3 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I'm trying to help, tbh. Y'all need a reality check. 

I love how every time you run out of arguments you come with the 'why are you on here?" line. That kinda proves my point.

Help with what exactly? 

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I'm trying to help, tbh. Y'all need a reality check. 

I love how every time you run out of arguments you come with the 'why are you on here?" line. That kinda proves my point.

I think we all know that Britney is not at the same level as she used to be in every way but still I love her and I can't get the same enjoyment from other artists. We all know POM is a mess cheap and extremely expensive but still there is a other era coming out I can be dissapointed AGAIN but for me Britney is worth it.

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

I think we all know that Britney is not at the same level as she used to be in every way but still I love her and I can't get the same enjoyment from other artists. We all know POM is a mess cheap and extremely expensive but still there is a other era coming out I can be dissapointed AGAIN but for me Britney is worth it.

Then why do you get mad when other tell it when you perfectly know it yourself? 

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

:mcry:

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

This thread is mess. :ricackle:

It's sad because I visit this site to talk with likeminded Britney fans, discussing news and whatever, but now every new thread crumbles into arguemnents and constant bashing, and I am not saying there should be constant praising, cause that's delusional and I appreciate different peoples opinions, it's just it really brings down the mood and makes it far less exciting when something good does happen... cause it will soon be ripped to shreds

2 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It is different with Madonna. I do not think she let others control her, whereas all the other ones were just puppets. 

And yes, Britney has money and all but that does not make her a business woman. She is not the brain behind her money maker machine and that's the point of this discussion. 

I'd say she has a say always too, but trust me, there are a lot of mumblings under the scene to decide what's marketeable or not and a lot of people working to ensure it is so. Remember American Life to Confessions? Confessions was a commercial album, so was Hard Candy, so was mdna. Designed by a lot of people in the background to sell, not only by Madonna. Madonna wasn't the brain behind some of her iconic stuff either. First album, Like a Virgin, Material Girl, etc.

And I get the sentiment on Britney, but it's known the brain behind most of her videos was herself, most of her presentations, we also have moments of rebellion too (literally Rebellion and Blackout and Mona Lisa), it's known she actually writes even though her only spotlight pop culture moment was everytime. Yes, she's handled a LOT, but she has them brilliant moments and without them she wouldn't be here. Doubt she would've gone far if the BOMT video wasn't how she envisioned for example. Don't sell our girl's career short because you're disillusioned with her right now.

3 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Then why do you get mad when other tell it when you perfectly know it yourself? 

I've been observing your answers for a couple of days now and one thing I managed to realize is, your opinion is the opinion of 90% of eastern european nations, in this case in particular, Balkan nations. They see Britney exactly the way you describe her, because they don't believe she is at least to some extent the mind behind her own career. This comes mostly from the fact ex yugoslavian nations have a specific taste in music, more precisely they believe you have to yell and scream to prove your talent, or be a hardcore rock artist who screams AND plays instruments. So basically, by your own words, you're trying to "bring people on this forum back to reality" but in fact, you're nothing but a brainwashed person from either Macedonia or Bulgaria, brainwashed by general population there which believes Britney is a puppet. If you're gonna "talk some sense into people" make sure you're living in reality too :ponderney:

I am still looking for that answer too. We should just be happy we have her.

Anyways, what's more baffling to me is the fact how some of the people commenting above have SO MUCH FREE TIME to actually go on a popstar's forum (!!!), spend hours there and write negative comments about them. Like I'm so jelly, I'd really love that extra free time too, please! :sassybrit:

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I've been observing your answers for a couple of days now and one thing I managed to realize is, your opinion is the opinion of 90% of eastern european nations, in this case in particular, Balkan nations. They see Britney exactly the way you describe her, because they don't believe she is at least to some extent the mind behind her own career. This comes mostly from the fact ex yugoslavian nations have a specific taste in music, more precisely they believe you have to yell and scream to prove your talent, or be a hardcore rock artist who screams AND plays instruments. So basically, by your own words, you're trying to "bring people on this forum back to reality" but in fact, you're nothing but a brainwashed person from either Macedonia or Bulgaria, brainwashed by general population there which believes Britney is a puppet. If you're gonna "talk some sense into people" make sure you're living in reality too :ponderney:

OMG :britlol:

Archived