Can someone PLEASE ******* TELL ME WHY IS BRITNEY

Dynasty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The irony of you using a Whitney gif when the so called talented Britney Spears hasn't sung a word live in more than a decade. 

What are you doing here? This is a Britney section. Don't you have something better to do than spread negativity?

We all know she doesn't sing live and still love her. If you don't, leave. That simple.

9 minutes ago, RockBoy406 said:

What are you doing here? This is a Britney section. Don't you have something better to do than spread negativity?

We all know she doesn't sing live and still love her. If you don't, leave. That simple.

How am I spreading negativity? That's like, the truth. She does not write, she does not produce, she does not sing and now she doesn't even dance. What does she do?

14 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The irony of you using a Whitney gif when the so called talented Britney Spears hasn't sung a word live in more than a decade. 

WAHT THE *** ARE YOU EVEN DOIN HERE YOU WACK *** 

GO BACK TO THE SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM 

WHY ARE PEOPLE EVEN WASTING TIME BEIN A HATER ON A FAN FORUM LMAO

IF YOU WANNA HATE GO ON A ANTI BRITNEY FORUM NOT ON THE BIGGEST BRITNEY FANSITE YOU *******

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Imagine the fact that OTHER PEOPLE got her on top and made her stay there. She ain't a business woman, don't even try it. 

Just like any other successful artist. :riri:

Or just like Milli Vanilli, a Grammy-winner group, you know, they were really talented and managed to stay on top for years thanks to their management. :riri:

Guest $elfish
39 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

She is a goddess because you're a blind follower. That's your answer.

umm ***** dont try to dethrone @cheri :nobitch:

she's the ******* queen of this **** not you 

pathetic rip off:comingthru:

Guest $elfish
15 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

:overitkbye:
I could prove you wrong but I won't :snapney:

don't even waste your time with this ***** britney i mean miss cootie shes just some troll seeking attention 

1 minute ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I thought that you would complain about our Queen and i was ready to drag you lol! :hehehe:

same:sofedup::giggleney:

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Just like any other successful artist. :riri:

Or just like Milli Vanilli, a Grammy-winner group, you know, they were really talented and managed to stay on top for years thanks to their management. :riri:

The got there because other people wanted them to be on top. 

Don't fool yourself, you do not reach the top all by yourself. Madonna is like the only one who did it. Other than that

Sony made Michael. 

Sony made Mariah.

Jay Z made Rihanna. 

JIVE made Britney

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The got there because other people wanted them to be on top. 

Don't fool yourself, you do not reach the top all by yourself. Madonna is like the only one who did it. Other than that

Sony made Michael. 

Sony made Mariah.

Jay Z made Rihanna. 

JIVE made Britney

Warner made Madonna too. 

When she tried to cut off the strings she came crashing down (Erotica and American Life) and even then she had an army of people working for her to ensure her stuff would get published. 

Every artist needs management - to promote, take care of legal business, to handle bookings. Unless the artist wants to sing in small bars. I don't get this discussion. :sassybrit:

You think Madonna is a businesswoman?  Yeah, of course she is. So is Britney because her brand is worth millions. If they really were untalented in their musical endeavors they wouldn't last long because they would be exposed, just like Milli Vanilli.

23 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

How am I spreading negativity? That's like, the truth. She does not write, she does not produce, she does not sing and now she doesn't even dance. What does she do?

Have you checked Glory's credits/listened to interviews with people who worked with her?

Clearly no

Archived