Just 16k coppies

Fote

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

This may sound like a weird question but where do you live? I never heard that song on the radio but I remember when it was trending, I wasn't even a huge fan of hers but I checked out the song because of the Twitter trend. I thought it was catchy.

Kuwait, i didn't know about the song till my friends told me about it then I started hearing it on the radio I thought it was a hit before I stanned:triggered:

3 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Kuwait, i didn't know about the song till my friends told me about it then I started hearing it on the radio I thought it was a hit before I stanned:triggered:

Isn't Britney like huge in the Middle East and Asia? Maybe in your country it was.

Guest Paris Hilton $
9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm still confused? Womanizer and Circus both did millions? 

These aren't the sales WW

These are only iTunes sales

Womanizer sold 7 million WW and Circus around 5 million 

@button can you tell what this post is about ??

55 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

The numbers the Op posted aren't sales. They're total points and it's explained here: http://kworb.net/ww/methodology.html

Tier 1: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Japan
Tier 2: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, France, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa
Tier 3: Colombia, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Luxembourg, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan
Tier 4: United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Chile, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Israel, Malaysia, Nigeria, Peru, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia
Tier 5: 50 smaller countries

Points are attributed daily to a song depending on its iTunes chart positions in all these countries. (they're added up)

It's stupid because:

Song A - #1 song in iTunes US: 200k sales

Song B - #1 song in iTunes Japan: 20k sales

This method gives the same numbers of points for both Song A and song B (1600 pts) because they're both in Tier 1 when it's not the same thing at all. Song A sold a lot more than Song B. It doesn't make sense

It's not sales at all.

Womanizer sold 7,250,000

Circus sold 6,200,000

Till the world Ends 5,450,000

I never listen to the song now, it's pretty cringe. it was cool in the moment, it's very Kesha, and that pop sound aged really badly. It has so be one of the most Generic songs she released pre-Britney Jean. Let's also not forget it was produced by an alleged ******. :angietea:

1 hour ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

Okay thanks for posting this. I was really confused but that makes more sense 

40 minutes ago, button said:

The numbers the Op posted aren't sales. They're total points and it's explained here: http://kworb.net/ww/methodology.html

Points are attributed daily to a song depending on its iTunes chart positions in all these countries. (they're added up)

It's stupid because:

Song A - #1 song in iTunes US: 200k sales

Song B - #1 song in iTunes Japan: 20k sales

This method gives the same numbers of points for both Song A and song B (1600 pts) because they're both in Tier 1 when it's not the same thing at all. Song A sold a lot more than Song B. It doesn't make sense

It's not sales at all.

Womanizer sold 7,250,000

Circus sold 6,200,000

Till the world Ends 5,450,000

All this makes more sense now. I knew those singles did great.

RIP those days :meltdown:

TTWE is generic perfection. A song doesn't always have to be a game changer for it to be great. Femme Fatale could've been a massive era if things were done just a little bit differently. Hopefully we get another era like that again i.e. four singles, good videos, big dance tracks but with improved dancing, etc. Glory Britney would be able to do the HIAM choreography. 

Archived