I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM WITH CURRENTNEY

Guest StrawberryKisses

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is performing inconsistently and with poor technique because her backup dancers are backup dancing well. Ok....

There were a bunch of backup dancers in blonde wigs surrounding Britney during her 2001 AMA performance of Stronger. She stood out very easily with her charisma and stellar execution of the choreography. So blaming her dancers who are working hard and showing passion for their art is such a lame excuse. It's Britney who has changed.

I agree with the OP (even if they were being sarcastic.) 

I also think Britney sings every song live and WANTS to be heard, but her sound engineers put the playback so loud that it drowns out the live vocals. Why do they do this I hear you ask? Because Britney's voice is so strong and beautiful that if we were to hear it live, we would demand she release more ballads and become more like Adele, but Britney loves to dance and so the enforced playback is a way of ensuring Britney can continue to do what she loves (dancing) without having to give it up :triggered:

They gave her a lot of dancers because her dancing, at this moment, is very mediocre. She's not trying nor bothering, if you watch her dance moves you can see she's not doing them to fullest, shes half-assing them :britdrown: So her dancers are there to cover it all up and make it seem like shes dancing harder and better, it fools most of the gp, not her fans tho.

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

Lmfao well the 2016 vma performance wasnt very good either & she only had like 2 other girls with her on stage

vmas 2016. wasnt well received! 

Exactly, lol. Her dancers somewhat save her show. They would be great on their own.

Archived