I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM WITH CURRENTNEY

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

IT'S THE DANCERS!!!!!

Watching her Japan performances it seems like Britney shares the spotlight with them. There's too much of them, and they're doing similar moves to Britney. The dancers aren't bad, but Britney should be in charge... it gets really clumped and messy. She needs to own the stage.

Whoever does the choreographing should focus on HER capabilities rather than devising a piece that her background dancers can perform to. BOM has too many dancers!

Britney never relied this much on background dancers... so why now?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Britney never relied this much on background dancers... so why now?

Maybe because they actually dance. :bey: Hate to put it that way, but some of them are doing more fluid movements and stunts than what Britney does currently. It's as if they distract the audience (some of them, at least) from the lack of dancing Britney does. :mhmsureny:

I think that she and her dancers were most in sync during the POM 2.0 revamp (when she was really feeling it). She's obviously improved a lot since the FFT, but her dancers are still putting out a lot more at the moment.

Jlo and Beyonce have background dancers too! Almost every performer has background dancers! What's that supposed to mean? Britney is responsible for a lot of things too and don't forget that her dancers work so hard to blame them :mhm:

Guest $elfish

For some people blaming team b for Britney's dancing :moorangu: to people blaming Britney for shipping the props for the tour :jackk: now you are blaming the dancers for dancing :gloria:

Archived