DYWCO was a missed opportunity

Honestly this should of been Single #2 its honestly the most "Britney" type song on the album that I could see would draw in the GP. Friends and people I know who don't listen to Britney and when I get them to listen to Glory this always seem to be their fave. Britney herself seems to enjoy performing this song a lot and I really love the first time she performed it. This should of dropped as Single #2 when she first performed it since the album was releasing around this time, as well it would of been great at the VMAs. If the VMA performance was Make Me, Me, Myself & I and then DYWCO would of been just perfect for me. However I do enjoy what she gave but I think it the performance would of stood out more with this song and its energy added in. This song itself is pretty different from anything in Pop right now tbh, it would have boosted Glory. Make Me like most people said is more mid tempo song which doesn't have much energy its a great introduction to the Era but it needs something more. If I would have wanted my way of promoting this album I would have done Make Me from July-August promo and ORIGINAL music video, DYWCO as 2nd single with Promo for September-October,  then Slumber Party as 3rd single for November-December Promo and then maybe we would have a 4th single in the new year,  I think everything would have done better this way. The GP knows Britney for these catchy dance songs DWYCO would of drew them in. But Team B, RCA don't know nuthin about promoting so.... :foh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the song but I've never really appreciated it until a few weeks ago. It's such a good song, right from the "uh huh" in the beginning. 

I really thought it would be single #2, especially when she performed it on the TODAY Show. All the non-fans I've played it for also say they like it and it's such a Britney song.

Her team never learns :sickofu:

23 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Honestly this should of been Single #2 its honestly the most "Britney" type song on the album that I could see would draw in the GP. Friends and people I know who don't listen to Britney and when I get them to listen to Glory this always seem to be their fave. Britney herself seems to enjoy performing this song a lot and I really love the first time she performed it. This should of dropped as Single #2 when she first performed it since the album was releasing around this time, as well it would of been great at the VMAs. If the VMA performance was Make Me, Me, Myself & I and then DYWCO would of been just perfect for me. However I do enjoy what she gave but I think it the performance would of stood out more with this song and its energy added in. This song itself is pretty different from anything in Pop right now tbh, it would have boosted Glory. Make Me like most people said is more mid tempo song which doesn't have much energy its a great introduction to the Era but it needs something more. If I would have wanted my way of promoting this album I would have done Make Me from July-August promo and ORIGINAL music video, DYWCO as 2nd single with Promo for September-October,  then Slumber Party as 3rd single for November-December Promo and then maybe we would have a 4th single in the new year,  I think everything would have done better this way. The GP knows Britney for these catchy dance songs DWYCO would of drew them in. But Team B, RCA don't know nuthin about promoting so.... :foh:

she didn't listen to Sean Preston...he told her :crying11:

I always said this. One she likes performing it o that helps and it has a chant with the dude yelling, people love yelling **** in songs :gloria: its anthemic and dancey plus has the most exposure 

SP is good single but not after mid tempo, more for end of era 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

don't remind me :otears:

i kept saying it but no one listened 

btw that video was her first performance of it and to this date is the best she's done of it imo 

the audio sucks :meltdown:

Archived