Park Sul-nyeo's message for britney(So touching)

Dessert Eom

Maybe you guys don't know who she is.

She is traditional Korean dress designer who made hanbok for britney in 2003. Look at this.

2130BA3E593AF4A1022265

And today, she wrote very sweet message for britney.

2159AD3E593AF4A301CFA4

"Britney Spears came to Korea for a performance today.
14 years ago, when she came to Korea, I remember the day I put my hanbok on her.
When she wear a hanbok, even tho she was not familiar with it, she opend her mind readily.

She was waiting for me 2~3 hours at the hotel during her busy schedule.
"I love your Hanbok very much!" she said, and later she came to my store and look around.
When she returned to the US, she also sent me handwritten letter saying thank you.
I can't say enough how impressed I was.
I am truly touched by the fact that the world-class girl was so humble and respectful of the culture of other countries.
It is very special that I have such a good memory with my 33 years of Hanbok life.
She still stays in my heart so deeply.
This time, I can not meet her with myself, sadly.
But I really hope she will have a good time in Korea again."

24796B3E593AF4A236B4DB

(This is britney's letter for her in 2003)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Dessert Eom said:

Maybe you guys don't know who she is.

She is traditional Korean dress designer who made hanbok for britney in 2003. Look at this.

2130BA3E593AF4A1022265

And today, she wrote very sweet message for britney.

2159AD3E593AF4A301CFA4

"Britney Spears came to Korea for a performance today.
14 years ago, when she came to Korea, I remember the day I put my hanbok on her.
When she wear a hanbok, even tho she was not familiar with it, she opend her mind readily.

She was waiting for me 2~3 hours at the hotel during her busy schedule.
"I love your Hanbok very much!" she said, and later she came to my store and look around.
When she returned to the US, she also sent me handwritten letter saying thank you.
I can't say enough how impressed I was.
I am truly touched by the fact that the world-class girl was so humble and respectful of the culture of other countries.
It is very special that I have such a good memory with my 33 years of Hanbok life.
She still stays in my heart so deeply.
This time, I can not meet her with myself, sadly.
But I really hope she will have a good time in Korea again."

24796B3E593AF4A236B4DB

(This is britney's letter for her in 2003)

Yeah, too bad Britney doesn't remember. That's the thing about Amnesiacney. It didn't happen, it doesn't matter.:idkney:

I guess she ain't getting them free tickets for POM in Korea after alll, huh  Image result for marcia brady gif

7 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

Her fans mostly are the ones who bring her down :brityeah:

22 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Yeah, too bad Britney doesn't remember. That's the thing about Amnesiacney. It didn't happen, it doesn't matter.:idkney:

I guess she ain't getting them free tickets for POM in Korea after alll, huh  Image result for marcia brady gif

lmao  :mhmsureny:

Archived