Crazy - Different video version/Alternate version/angles REMEMBER?

LeglessJamie

THIS IS NOTHING NEW (I believe so) SO THIS IS A REMEMBER/REMINDER POST ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT COME AT ME lmao:staysalty:

A lot of people seem to have forgotten about the different versions of the music video "(You Drive Me) Crazy". Somebody gave me the video a long time ago, I always thought this was the MTV version and still think so. (I believed he even said there were up to 3 different versions of this video). "Sometimes" got different versions too (a comparison video is on youtube)

But a lof of new fans and others don't seem to know about it as I recently discovered so I am here to share it once more :brit:

I even took the time to make a comparison video myself of the differences in Crazy. The small video in the below right corner is the verison I am talking about that is downloadable below and the big screen video is the official released one.

the watermark only last for the first 50 seconds (and in the end). I tried to upload in youtube with muted sound but it is getting blocked due its visuals.

COMPARISON LINK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dec8y752kj61w60/Crazy Comparison.avi?dl=0

Here's the download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8zoz0vwnx03i5l/(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!) (Version 1).mov?dl=0

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS VERSION WS EVER RELEASED, THIS POST IS A REMINDER ONLY AS I THINK THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL BUT STILL COOL TO SEE

I love seeing different versions and angles of released vids!:unbelievableney:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I'm not having any luck trying to get the videos to play, anyone else?

Weird, they work fine by myself xs did you download them oe do you mean playing online? If you did not download it, try to do so. I assure you it is of no harm, otherwise you can downvote e haha:giggleney:

6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Weird, they work fine by myself xs did you download them oe do you mean playing online? If you did not download it, try to do so. I assure you it is of no harm, otherwise you can downvote e haha:giggleney:

I have been trying to play them online haha, how do you download them?

That alternative version is the one they play here in Latin America, you know, the reeaaaaaaaaly rare occasions they get to play Crazy, just like the Stronger version where she's on top of the spinning chair. 

After so many years without watching them on a regular basis on TV, I've gotten used to the VEVO versions, which I believe are the ones from USA. But I remember when they were uploaded to YT I thought it was weird they had different scenes. 

I've always wondered how they decided that kind of things, I think it would make more sense if they were like, ok, we're giving this country or this region a special video for them, so it's like a whole different video, or totally different scenes, but usually they are just small changes, big enough to be noticed, but not as big to be considered two completely different videos. So I think that's weird/funny how they ended up thjnking, ok, we're giving them these 5 seconds of different footage to these countries. I mean, I kinda appreciate it, but isn't it weird if you think about it? :ehidk:

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

THIS IS NOTHING NEW (I believe so) SO THIS IS A REMEMBER/REMINDER POST ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT COME AT ME lmao:staysalty:

A lot of people seem to have forgotten about the different versions of the music video "(You Drive Me) Crazy". Somebody gave me the video a long time ago, I always thought this was the MTV version and still think so. (I believed he even said there were up to 3 different versions of this video). "Sometimes" got different versions too (a comparison video is on youtube)

But a lof of new fans and others don't seem to know about it as I recently discovered so I am here to share it once more :brit:

I even took the time to make a comparison video myself of the differences in Crazy. The small video in the below right corner is the verison I am talking about that is downloadable below and the big screen video is the official released one.

the watermark only last for the first 50 seconds (and in the end). I tried to upload in youtube with muted sound but it is getting blocked due its visuals.

COMPARISON LINK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dec8y752kj61w60/Crazy Comparison.avi?dl=0

Here's the download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8zoz0vwnx03i5l/(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!) (Version 1).mov?dl=0

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS VERSION WS EVER RELEASED, THIS POST IS A REMINDER ONLY AS I THINK THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL BUT STILL COOL TO SEE

I love seeing different versions and angles of released vids!:unbelievableney:

You rock for this! I was searching for this one in HQ like Crazy... Get it? Crazy? No...?  :gloria:

There's a third version which I don't have that has more of the chair dancebreak.

Archived