I feel like Britney says many things she doesn't mean.

indyRS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Miley's music isn't mainstream to say. It's doing good but it's a different genre but she is allowed to do it. Maybe Britney doesn't have as many ideas as we think? 

Why would they let Miley do what she wants but not Britney. 

I think its either one of two possibilities. Either her label are more comfortable with her making mainstream music because that's what her brand was built on and they won't allow her to take risks, 

or its the other way round and Britney actually doesn't have ideas as you said and she wants to continue playing safe with what is trending at the moment.

In the first scenario, I can see why Miley would get more freedom since she is a young artist and still building her identity for the public.

2 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

I think its either one of two possibilities. Either her label are more comfortable with her making mainstream music because that's what her brand was built on and they won't allow her to take risks, 

or its the other way round and Britney actually doesn't have ideas as you said and she wants to continue playing safe with what is trending at the moment.

In the first scenario, I can see why Miley would get more freedom since she is a young artist and still building her identity for the public.

True but she had major success from Bangerz and her pop stuff. It's interesting that they would let her do country/pop but in that case...country is popular now so maybe that's why they let her too. 

Its a very interesting discussion though 

3 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

No. They wanted them to ask this question. She basically banned every question regarding music and everything else, except cooking and her kids. If this answer made the cut is because they wanted to fool the GP

If that was the case wouldn't they at least bother to use pre-recorded vocals?

How do u expect to fool people when you play the same cd vocals fir every show

4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

"I love my fans" 

As she continues to use the same choreo from 4 years ago, lip syncs entire shows, doesn't spend on decent outfits, teases us with raccoon eyes and awkward M&Gs, allows her lips to return to normal and then messes them up again, doesn't promote her amazing album, gets someone else to record her vocals, scraps incredible music videos in favour of awful ones, collaborates with flopstars resulting in (surprise surprise - flop singles) and overcharges for tickets to her tired old residency act and lame tour. 

Still love the *****, but I feel like I'm only here now for her legendary and consistent and entertaining trolling of us  :otears: 

dont forget calling them horrible. :NYsassy:

I think she's a very in the moment kind of person and a bit impulsive. She says in the moment she wants to do a musical, be artsy fartsy, collab with Justin, do a dance only video, etc., etc. I don't think those in the moment ideas really translate very well, in practice. Her impulsivity has led her to cheat on Justin, get married and then divorced in 55 hours, chaotic, probably do *****, shave her head, think the x-factor was a good idea for her, shoot music videos she is later uncomfortable with, get very close to men quickly and integrate them into her boys' life, etc. From my life, I can see my impulsiveness coming out during times of a lack of control and that is evident in her life. She didn't really have a normal young adult life which probably led to the evident impulsive drive, and now she's in a conservatorship. 

I may get downvoted on this but I dont care...

When you're a star of Britney's magnitude during her prime you have to keep up an image. She's the blonde girl who dances alot and wears skimpy outfits without alot of half naked male dancers. She hasnt had a reinvention since 2007. And a good reason why we get what we get now is because her team is playing the "if it aint broke dont fix me" game. Not everything is up to Britney, its not her fault. But she or RCA want to keep her as a viable artist then they need to stop being lazy.

The same artists people shade here and call them flops have WAY more creative control than Britney and they've earned the respect of their peers and the general public. Not saying people just dont like Britney but people dont take her seriously anymore. If she did a bomb performance then great. But more effort needs to be put into her brand or else she'll be 40 performing to CD vocals she recorded at 21.

Archived