I feel like Britney says many things she doesn't mean.

indyRS

Anybody remember all the stuff she said from the Femme Fatale era to today?

One was her really wishing to do a dance oriented music video that focused solely on dancing with mainly one outfit, and not a high focus on *** appeal. 

Another was the desire to do an album with a big rock vibe, and more Urban.

Idk if she has these desires and her label says "no and gives her another option to take, but she makes a few statements about having an idea to do and it almost never comes to fruition. 

Anybody else have other examples?

Really curious if anybody can remember any early ideas she's expressed interest in doing.

Not gonna lie, she has some valuable ideas that would be pretty great to actually do. I can remember her always having great insight from the earliest point of her career.

I mean, she above anybody else (even her friggin label) has a better concept and creative output regarding her career than anybody else.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to tell whether she really means something or she's saying it because she has to. Like she said Glory was her baby but she left Slumber party to die after the festivals. 

Miley has the same team and label as Britney but you can actually tell she means it when she says that she put a lot into her new album.

I think nowadays she shares many of her ideas and people get dissappointed because not all of them come to life, whether in the past she used to shock us without sharing much of her ideas... So in reality we don't really know what ideas never saw the light. She also said she wanted to act and do comedy but after that she said she would never act ever again because she is not a good actress. I think she likes speaking out what's in her heart without realizing that some fans might take it as things that she will deff do.

I think it's clear to any observer that Britney doesn't get the kind of control that she would like. The label chooses the direction for the most part, and that's the case for a lot of popstars. You can bring a piece of work to the label, but by the time their done putting their fingers in it you end up with Bionic. 

WARNING: Don't take this too seriously. It's just some thoughts I've been having. There are no receipts for this.

I feel like after years of her music being rejected, scrapped and shelved, she developed a "fear" of that happening everytime. I have no doubt she has great ideas in her mind, but she's probably afraid of expressing herself. Even though she fired Larry as her A&R and took more control, Glory is really safe and generic. It's good but there's no real creativity, apart from tracks that I really apreciate like Just Like Me. She's slowly taking control of her music and I hope, if everything goes well, she will take full control of B10 and deliver a masterpiece. Another thing is that she's lazy as **** and can't be bothered to fight for her art. :meltdown:

53 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Another thing is that she's lazy as **** and can't be bothered to fight for her art. :meltdown:

This...I mean, honestly, she's a mom now...not even kidding.

You hear people like Beyonce and Rihanna talking about recording sessions at 4 in the morning after having a couple of drinks. This is when real artistry comes out, when you let loose and feel free, not from 10 am to 3 pm while Jayden's at school. 

Also, the c-ship doesn't help. 

"I love my fans" 

As she continues to use the same choreo from 4 years ago, lip syncs entire shows, doesn't spend on decent outfits, teases us with raccoon eyes and awkward M&Gs, allows her lips to return to normal and then messes them up again, doesn't promote her amazing album, gets someone else to record her vocals, scraps incredible music videos in favour of awful ones, collaborates with flopstars resulting in (surprise surprise - flop singles) and overcharges for tickets to her tired old residency act and lame tour. 

Still love the *****, but I feel like I'm only here now for her legendary and consistent and entertaining trolling of us  :otears: 

1 hour ago, Disney Princess said:

It's hard to tell whether she really means something or she's saying it because she has to. Like she said Glory was her baby but she left Slumber party to die after the festivals. 

Miley has the same team and label as Britney but you can actually tell she means it when she says that she put a lot into her new album.

Miley's music isn't mainstream to say. It's doing good but it's a different genre but she is allowed to do it. Maybe Britney doesn't have as many ideas as we think? 

Why would they let Miley do what she wants but not Britney. 

1 hour ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I think it's clear to any observer that Britney doesn't get the kind of control that she would like. The label chooses the direction for the most part, and that's the case for a lot of popstars. You can bring a piece of work to the label, but by the time their done putting their fingers in it you end up with Bionic. 

This

I don't think she has much creative control anymore, not the same as in the past.

And i don't believe she knew where G-Eazy or Tinashe is, before the feat.

And based on what she says she wants less **** image, but i do believe her team is pushing her in that direction.

Unfortunately Britney is like the only popstar that really doesn't have much input into their music... she's the biggest of them all but she is kinda a puppet... there's no doubt she has so much creativity and ideas going in her head but her team and label seem to care more about her specific 'brand' then her actual interest and she seems to be pretty over it... doesnt even bother to try to do her own thing... will probably get rejected... just says whatever she's been 'trained' to say after all these years.. i dunno :( 

I feel like a genuine real Britney album with her ideas and lyrics and melodies and video concept and more dance then being **** would take her to whole level of artistry that she (and we) haven't experienced before...

12 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

If I was her I would ban questions like this... girl you have lip synced since you were in the Mickey Mouse club :orangu:

No. They wanted them to ask this question. She basically banned every question regarding music and everything else, except cooking and her kids. If this answer made the cut is because they wanted to fool the GP

Archived