D/L: In the Zone - Rediscover [Vimeo link added!]

LoanSPW

This is really amazing stuff!

I like your choices for the unreleased songs, they blended well into the album. TOMH (the instrumental in the beginning and end) and Shadow (the piano in the chorus) were two that really stood out to me but I love what you did to each track.

ITZ is my favorite album so thank you for this :kisses2all:

I'll be waiting for your FF rework if you plan to make it haha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/07/2017 at 1:40 AM, CashmereCat said:

**** THIS LOSSLESS IS ******* AMAZING HOLY ****. 

Hehe Thanks! :slayney:

On 07/07/2017 at 2:31 AM, Mystical78 said:

This is really amazing stuff!

I like your choices for the unreleased songs, they blended well into the album. TOMH (the instrumental in the beginning and end) and Shadow (the piano in the chorus) were two that really stood out to me but I love what you did to each track.

ITZ is my favorite album so thank you for this :kisses2all:

I'll be waiting for your FF rework if you plan to make it haha

For the Unreleased songs, I took the ones that got the highest scores on my Unreleased Songs Megarate (Strangest Love won that one btw). I tried to keep the album as good as possible while giving it fresh feeling at the same time. I'm happy that you liked this rework it means a lot. :crying2:

I'm still in the making of my Femme Fatale rework. Don't worry, it will be coming in the summer! :)

On 07/07/2017 at 7:01 AM, Damsel in Distress said:

Jeez I love this!

Shadow :crying11:

Thank you!! :crying4:

Shadow seems to be mentionned quite a lot on the sites I posted it. I'm happy that you all enjoy it, and the other tracks as well!

16 hours ago, Seanzy said:

Oh my. I'll be waiting like an insane person for Glory. What's your prediction for when you'll have those out?

Femme Fatale will be coming in 2 weeks max. Glory might come mid-August / end of August, if it doesn't come on July.

16 hours ago, mauureee said:

skip FF, give us the Glory :makeitrain:

Sorry sis, but I've already finished half of FF, so I'm going to publish that first. I still hope that you'll love it! ;)

15 hours ago, UnusualRick said:

The remastered version of Strangest Love sounds so good!

Hehe thank you! :bigkiss:

Oh my Godney, this is amazing!!! Thank you for this masterpiece. The sound, the mastering, the dynamics range, wow!!! I thought I'll never be able to hear unclipped versions of ITZney's tracks! Amazing. Waiting for FF & Glory. Keep it up! :plzney:

16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is there a way to hear it without having to download it? :eheeek: I'm trying to conserve memory.

I tried to upload it on Youtube and Soundcloud but the tracks were blocked soon after. Sorry about that!

16 hours ago, Nickey said:

Oh my Godney, this is amazing!!! Thank you for this masterpiece. The sound, the mastering, the dynamics range, wow!!! I thought I'll never be able to hear unclipped versions of ITZney's tracks! Amazing. Waiting for FF & Glory. Keep it up! :plzney:

Thank you so much!!! :crying2:

On 8/7/2017 at 1:45 PM, LoanSPW said:

Femme Fatale will be coming in 2 weeks max. Glory might come mid-August / end of August, if it doesn't come on July.

Sorry sis, but I've already finished half of FF, so I'm going to publish that first. I still hope that you'll love it! ;)

Hehe thank you! :bigkiss:

I'm sure you'll make it sound better so I'll give it a try for sure. ;) 

Archived