did the onyx hotel tour have m&g's?

Guest $elfish

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they didnt have official M&G packages that can buy now. that wasnt a thing until around 2010-2011. FF Tour was the first time she did packages.

for BOMT Tour and OIDIA Tour she did meet & greets with fans at each show. i'm not really sure how they got the tickets - probably something with the fan club. then i know for first leg of DWAD Tour she did soundcheck parties for her fans where they watched her do the soundcheck. i think that again was through the fan club. but she didnt start doing the packages until FF Tour 

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

It was promotional, she would meet fans sometimes in special conditions. M&G became regular in 2008.

Yeah, I only remember things that were events or shows, like FANatic and the like.

(Before anyone replies about greed, I get it, I do, but--) I also can't remember M&G's being a big thing in those times for any act? I mean, if anyone can give me examples of artists doing it pre-200.... let's say 6, then please do. But the bands I followed and the like never did it. You were lucky to get VIP tickets that included backstage access, it was even a norm for people to sleep with roadies and the like to get back there, or try and meet them outside and around their tour buses. Again, I could be very wrong, but I honestly don't recall it being a thing before that time.

Archived